• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉
Yeah I just downed a lot of water lol... Your right.. Everyone is different!! :) I guess the side affects have to stop at some point anyways... Once your body gets used to it! I actually had a pretty foul mood earlier... My poor boy... He only wanted to play but I could feel myself getting frustrated so I had to take myself out side for a little bit..

Sleep! I want sleep! If my bath wasn't full of toys And I could actually fit in it and have water over me I'd go for one! Lol.. Maybe one day!!

It's try, everyone is so different!! Come on girls were not allowed to think negative... Not yet anyway!! I jinxed myself about sleep as I am laying in bed staring at the roof. :(

I have just been snapping all arvo! So lucky my partner understands!! Just my poor boy, he doesn't understand and I no it hurts when i snap at him :(

What have other people said to do to gain sleep? I read somewhere to take it earlier.. Try that maybe?

I hope you managed to get some sleep!! I did!! WOOHOOOOOOO :laughing: I still woke a few times, but that's a normal night for me... Pretty much slept from about 9pm - 5:30am.. And I'm feeling great! Other than a bit of a sore throat..

I do hope the snappiness doesn't last long... There is only so much men can take before they snap back... I prefer to take myself out of the situation for a little while... My partner works in the mines so is away for work every other week... So it's kind of hard with me being a stay at home mum, we tend to butt heads quite often as he is home all day every day when it's his time off! Can cause problems haha..

I took the tablet yesterday at 5am.. So maybe that's why I could sleep? I took it this morning just before 6. I'm feeling bad cos I haven't gone to the gym since Friday and that was day 1. I'm now on day 4 and won't be going till tomorrow! Whoops! Damn public holidays! Hopefully once my fiancé goes back to work on Wednesday I'll be able to go... But the boys are sick so I'll have to find another alternative I guess...

Hope your all well :)

Sleep? whats that :( had a horrible sleep, my partner too works in the mines and was on night shift last night so maybe thats why I couldnt sleep. But I was staring at the roof until about 12 slept til 2 and then on and off sleep until I finally got out of bed at 4:30. I took my tablet then and after a house found energy to tidy up, cooked dinner already and then went on my tready at about 6 for a hour to start work at 8:30, Noah slept until the second we walked out the door for him to go to his nans for the day so I was lucky there.

I woke up alot happier today, must have just been a bad afternoon yesterday I dont really know. My partner is pretty patient as he knows I am normally like I was yesterday. His words to me " I am going 4wding, before I tell you to get F****ed" LOL. smart boy!!

I feel normal, but very awake. Normally while I am work until I have a redbull or V I am constantly yawning!!

While the kiddies are playing do some sit ups, or go buy a cheap skipping rope ( skipping is awesome for u, thats how i lost my weight to start with when I wasnt busy at work I would skip.. lol)

Let me know how your day goes!! xx

I ment to say as he knows I am NOT normally like I was yesty lol

Oh no! What a shame :( I wonder why you couldn't sleep... It's probably due to him not being there... Well I hope anyways!! Might be bad, but I love when my partner flys back to work for the week... No bed hog, no blanket hog, no having to fight his arms an legs off in the middle of the night and NO SNORING!!!!! Haha

You seem to have gotten a fair bit done :) well done!! Lucky he did sleep so Long for you.. It's good when they do that. My boys are only just starting to learn how to sleep! I've had absolute shockers! So I guess that's why I'm used to not getting sleep.. I don't think I got any in the first year of my first borns life! Hence why I'm now overweight I think! Days spent on the couch eating instead of doing stuff as I had absolutely no energy!!

I'm glad you've woken happier :) must have just been a bad day! Your partner sounds like a smart man! Getting out before he or yourself says something you might regret later!

I will definitely go out and get a skip rope today.. I haven't done that in years! I find most exercise that I jump up and down (or run) is hard cos I have such huge boobs :/ almost get knocked out with those babies haha

Have a good day at work! It's only 7am here... Everyone is still asleep... Where I've been up for too long already!

I SLEPT!!!! yay for me!! must have just been night shift and no one in the house to save me from the big scary monsters!! Up at 4:30 and on the tready at 6. I used to lay in bed until the very last second I HAD to get up lol I would reset my alarm for another 5 mins sleep now I am straight up and into it!!

Hows your day?? did you gym it?

I wish I could have slept for HOURS more... But I've been sleeping pretty good the last few nights! YAY! It must have been those big scary monsters lol... But glad its all good now :)

No gym for me today... I had the kids booked in at the crèche but took them out as they are still a little sick. Asked my mum to baby sit an hour but she never replies to my texts.. Lol..

Hope everyone's day is going well! I'm tempted to jump on the scales again... I feel different! I swear one of my 4 chins is gone hahaha

Enjoy ladies!!

Well, just skip or do some sit ups while the boys are playing. Somthing is better than nothing! I could have slept for days too. I got up at 5:30 and fell back asleep tile 6:30 and I definetly needed it.

When is weigh in day??

Yeah your definitely right! Lol I went back to sleep this morning too! Feeling pretty average! Weigh in day is tomorrow.. But it should probably be Friday as that is 1 week from when I started.. But I started at the gym on a Thursday and was weighed, went to the docs on a Thursday and was weighed.. So yeah. Maybe I just might wait till Friday lol..

Ps. Just been waiting for my iPad to charge to reply to the inbox... It's being slow this morning..

So I couldn't help myself... Starting weight at gym 111.7kgs... Went to the gym for a week and then started duromine last Friday 01/06 and just weighed myself......

Drum roll pleaseeeee *********

107.2kgs!!! I have lost 4.5kgs since I decided to change my life just under 2 weeks ago. I wish I knew how much I weighed when I started duromine. I think it was about the 110kg mark.. (it was 106kgs at the doc but I'll go by the scales I've used since day 1) when I go back to the doc at the end of my first month I'll see the difference on his scale too!

Happy days!!!

I am soo proud of you!!!!!! that 4.5kgs is one chin lol!! I am so happy for you!! keep it up xxxx

Well done Kirsty
What a positive attitude you have.
Changing your life will be a breeze.

Thanks ladies! I am very happy with those results... I had it set out in my mind that I would be quite happy to lose 1kg a week.. That's a safe and easy enough weight loss for a week.. But anything else is just a bonus. I gather this is probably water weight but either way it's still a nice little loss!! :)

It's made my day a lot better from the cranky morning I had haha.. I can't wait to goto the doctors and see what his scales say, and also have my monthly meeting at the gym.. The personal trainer that signed me up sees me in there every morning and said I've been doing a great job! Can't wait to see all those numbers.. Those little scales that they have are awesome!!! Tells you just about everything.. :)

Hope all you ladies are having a good night! X

I haven't been on for a few days. How is everyone doing?? I've noticed that my dry mouth has become worse and worse over the last week. But other than that I have no other symptoms... I'm sleepy by 8pm... I'm sleeping a mostly full night.. I'm not very hungry... But I do eat my 3 main meals and then have tiny snacks through out the day. I was calorie counting.. But I have given that up now as I figure I've got to learn at some point. I'm just making my meals smaller. Skim milk instead of full cream, instead of snacking on chips and chocolate I've changed it to fruit. I've barely had any chocolate since I started taking my weight seriously, and I'm not even wanting it!

I've been at my parents a lot over the last few days as Perth has had some extreme storms with power loss etc. They have lots of goodies there, eating them in front of me.. But I couldn't care less!! Woohoo!! Another good thing is I'm trying to make the same changes for my boys. Stop the daily snacking on chips and chocolate. Don't give in when they scream for it. They still get a treat occasionally but not every day!!

I weighed myself again over the weekend. I started Duromine on the 01/06 at 111.7kgs.. And as of the 10/06 I am now down to 105.2kgs so I've lost 6.5 Kgs in 10 days. Very proud of myself.

Hope all you are well!!! :) enjoy your day! I'm off to the gym!!

I havent been on for a while as well, your doing so great. I have had no symptoms at all. No dry mouth anymore and still energy.. As of yesterday I started counting cals on a app i downloaded and actually enjoy it lol how sad!!

Keep up the awesoe work xxx

I'm currently having my finals exams, but will start my Duromine prescription (3 weeks) on the 23rd June, 2012!

I want to lose around 5 KG in 3 weeks if possible ... do you guys know if it is?

I weigh 143 pounds and am quite short and stocky.... I want to aim for around 120 pounds, GOAL.

I'm waiting until the end of these stressful exams which I probably gained another 1-2 pounds from stress eating.... but can't wait.

What should I expect the 1st day ?

I'm scared but hope to get your support here, will post daily during my 3 weeks.

Day 1 of Duromine - took it at 8am. Right now it's 8:22 and I'm feeling nothing.... hopefully later it'll kick in.
Want to aim for a 5kg loss in 2-3 weeks if possible
Am feeling FAT and tired

Hi Carotene
Welcome on board. I am on D 2months and two weeks. I am very happy so far. I am not experiencing any of the side effects descripe that maybe possible. Only the dry mouth and which is normal because you need to drink water. Duromine will not help if you do not eat healthy and do workout as well. You also need to eat small portians rugular throughout the day. I do spinning 15min per day and the stepper as well. I try to drink at least my 8 glasses of water and I drink it with lemon juice. You will only be 3weeks on Duromine that is very short as your body need time to adapt to eat small portians and heathy. If you do not change your lifestyle afterwards the weight you lost with duromine will be gained back in no time. My friend lost 14kg in 3 months and almost gained it back within 2months since she went off duromine. She went back to eat sweets and junk food. I wish you all the best with your diet and keep posting.