• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
It is wonderful news!
I suffer migrains most of the time, but when I was on Duromine, they appeared more frequently..so I used Ibuprofen.. it usually helps me.
Some users say that water does help in this case. I'm not sure, but maybe this helps you too.
I hope headaches will not disturb you until the end of therapy!

Good day, darling!

Does anyone know where you can buy online?

I'm sure you can buy it online from any online pharmacy but you can't get Duromine without a script. If you can than it would be illegal.

Reactions: Kate
That is true unfortunately.

Hey all im kel i have 3 children and this is my second time using Duromine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 2,001
Hi Kel I started for my first time today on 15mg I am 75 kg hoping to get to 60 ")

Reactions: KelMumOf3
Hello KelMumOf3!
Wow a good start with your posted pictures. Seems you are an experienced Duromine user?
What made you stop / restart it again? Please share.

Reactions: KelMumOf3
image.jpg
Hi ladys good luck n thanks..

Well last time i was in it was ummm near on 8 years ago i think so yeah after my first 2 children n i lost alot of weight way to quicky and i was in 40's and i never slept other then like 10 mins to max 20 each time and i was just go go go all the time and we had to make a trip to aderlaide that wasnt planned thanks to my daughters father an so i didnt havd another script and i ran out of tablets in aderlaide and it was not good at all..

I totally lost the poilt to the degree that my mum was going to fly from brisbane down to drive my car back to qld as my ex blew all our money in one night that was to get us back home so i started stressing and freaked even more and with having meds i lost it..

So mental state warning is dont just run out and i would never take 40's again as i like my sleep, when u are planning on stopped ween down on them..

This is my current 4 mth month and tuesday night my current weight loss was at 17.4 kgs and ive gone from an 18 to some 20's depended on make to a size 14 and my boobs used to be a e - f and have been for a few years but before kids were a dd and im not sure what they r now but will found as im off bra shopping tomorrow..

I only decided to start back being a mate said to me he was taking them and that i should give it another go but i was worried an being the medication im on i had a chat with my dr but all was sweet..

I have PCOS so that makes things harder and causes weight gain as one of the wonderful side affects also my meds too.

I just made a point and decided that was it and i needed to lose weight and i knew i needed the boost to do it..

Today i put a pair on paints on i was given over 2 years ago and never warn and put them on no worries :)

Taken the right way they work awesome.. I have 7 kgs left to my big goal and then anything else is a massive bonus..

Hello All,
I'm new. Second go at Duromine. First go in 2012 = 14kg weight loss over 3 months.

Didn't learn. Used it as a quick fix for my wedding. Have a 9mo baby girl... Weigh more today then the day I delivered. This has been weighing on me & spoiling my frame of mind every single day.

You might think - "go for a walk"?? I wont. Not until I'm not ashamed of how bad I have let myself go...

So, my particulars:

Australian :)
29, 174cm, 95kg starting weight (no-one bar my Dr knows this) if I don't tell anyone I think they wont see it?? My goal weight is 75kg.

Apart from weight - I am happy, have high hopes & drive.

Would entirely appreciate the support... Thank you :)

Hi Molly, I'm new to it too. This is my first time on Duromine.

Good on you for being here, and being honest with yourself.

You need to push the negativity aside. If you feel like you won't go for a walk now - how are you going to make it a life change? If possible invest in a treadmill so you can walk in the security & comfort of your own surrounds.Or maybe walk in you're back yard, push your daughter in the pram??
Embrace this opportunity.

I can relate, I am 32, mother to 5 yr old daughter & 6 yr old son. My goal ideally is 75kgs too. I'm hovering around 92kg mark at the moment. :):)

Reactions: Molly2014
I just feel so ashamed of my weight. I keep saying to myself once i lose 10kg ill go walking!

Im positive by nature but terribly down about personal appearance.

Onwards & upwards hey!

So glad to hear from you!

Don't be ashamed. Try and see the positive in everything - easier said than done at times. - I know!

You've taken the first step - you've met with your doctor - you're on Duromine.
It'll fall in place. :)

Yep! Agreed! Let's enjoy the ride!

* Day 5 for me on Duromine, have a review with my doctor tomorrow.

Hello Hello, Molly! Welcome.
Now, you're not a newbie, since you've already been on this path))
I am sure this time you will stay on it for longer time, I can see it from your positive attitude.
I wish you a great luck, although why luck? Let's say a strong willpower - you will need it the most!
If any questions arise, feel free to ask. I'm trying to be honest with people, but I know inspiration is important too, so you did the first step and it's already a good start!
You can do it!

Thank you so much.

I had a baby inbetween & only put on 9.5kg my whole pregnancy. The bulk of the weight has been since. The change in daily activity & boredom I think.

Changing things as we speak. Hope I haven't posted in the wrong section (new) I thought it was new to this site / forum :laughing:

20kg to lose. Wow that sounds like a big challenge. I'll be honest, I'm daunted but I'm trying :)

<3

Reactions: K1M6ELEY and Gooba
Hi Molly
Well you pretty much sum up where I am right now too! Second round I have a 6 month old and am also bigger than the day I had her now. I lost 20kg back in 2012 as well but put it all back on. I have had my last child now so I am more determined to lose it for good as well as be fitter for my 3 kids. I am currently 96kg but only 157cm tall. I feel I am right at my limits for coping with anymore weight gain as my feet have both developed planta fasciitis and it's crippling me. I am only 34 and it's time to turn things around and get my full life back for me and my kids.

Reactions: Gooba
Just feel so proud of you for saying the truth to yourself & finding this group like I did last night. Seems like such a great group totally specific to us! :)

I always think about something Dr Phil says (can you tell I'm at home a lot?? ;))

What's worse then being unhappy for 1 year, 2 years (whatever applies to you)... Being unhappy for (that period) and 1 day! So at least we know this is the changing point!

Between you & I Kimberley, i do feel a bit worried that my relationship with food is unresolved... I associate food as a huge part of my day! I love food! If I am happt, sad, bored, busy out of my brain I'm looking forward to meal time or a snack i enjoy! I have to change this...

What's your vice?

Looking forward to hearing your weight loss goals being met :) How important to sort this out given your painful foot problems now.. Xx

Hi Molly I also am Australian.
My vice is food. I tend to eat to make myself feel better due to emotional or stressful days. I mainly feel unattractive to my husband and most people around me and want to be the person I was before I gained so much weight. I feel I have clicked that switch to do it again the same one that helped me last time but am determined to follow through after losing the weight. I am already trying to set goals to keep it off.

:) that's so good that you feel determined & in control. I must admit I do too :) determined at least.

Im so tired. I haven't slept in 2 days. Bring on some sleep tonight please God.

Btw you have no need to feel unattractive your display pic is beautiful. You do not look over weight!