Hello everyone

S

Sera

Standard Member
May 4, 2021
Today is day 3 for me. I feel like I have more motivation and that's it. I'm sleeping fine. I havent weighed myself yet I'm waiting for day 9

SW - 107kgs
GW - 77kgs
Would love to chat to anyone who is currently taking duromine we got this!

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Today is day 3 for me. I feel like I have more motivation and that's it. I'm sleeping fine. I havent weighed myself yet I'm waiting for day 9

SW - 107kgs
GW - 77kgs
Hi @Sera! Do you experience any side effects? What are you eating?

S

Sera

Standard Member
May 4, 2021
Hi @Sera! Do you experience any side effects? What are you eating?
Hey Stacy. I have not had any side effects! Today is day 4 and my hunger levels are still the same. I'm on 30mg. Are you using Duromine?

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
@Sera, you are lucky. Many people experience different side effects first few days.

I was on Duromine 30 mg last year. The first week I have had insomnia and a dry mouth. All the side effects disappeared by week two. Duromine really suppressed my appetite, so I have started eating less and healthy. In my first months, I have lost 12 amazing kilos. Then I plateaued. Yes, sometimes it happens. I have increased my calorie intake for a few days and it has boosted my metabolism. So, I continued losing weight.

I have lost 30 kg during my weight loss journey. I continue eating healthy and exercising. I eat 5 times a day (3 meals and 2 healthy snacks). I never skip my breakfast, usually, I eat yogurt. My snacks consist of fruits and vegetables.
I am still drinking liters each day. I also suggest you drink lots of water. Water keeps you hydrated, speeds up your metabolism, suppresses your hunger, helps Duromine working better, and even helps you to skip some side effects.

I hope you enjoy your weight loss journey!

Reactions: SayWhat and Dre
S

Sera

Standard Member
May 4, 2021
@Sera, you are lucky. Many people experience different side effects first few days.

I was on Duromine 30 mg last year. The first week I have had insomnia and a dry mouth. All the side effects disappeared by week two. Duromine really suppressed my appetite, so I have started eating less and healthy. In my first months, I have lost 12 amazing kilos. Then I plateaued. Yes, sometimes it happens. I have increased my calorie intake for a few days and it has boosted my metabolism. So, I continued losing weight.

I have lost 30 kg during my weight loss journey. I continue eating healthy and exercising. I eat 5 times a day (3 meals and 2 healthy snacks). I never skip my breakfast, usually, I eat yogurt. My snacks consist of fruits and vegetables.
I am still drinking liters each day. I also suggest you drink lots of water. Water keeps you hydrated, speeds up your metabolism, suppresses your hunger, helps Duromine working better, and even helps you to skip some side effects.

I hope you enjoy your weight loss journey!
Wow! Congratulations thats amazing results. I have been making sure I'm drinking plenty of water as I read about that. Actually I have noticed that my hair is super oily why would that be?

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Wow! Congratulations thats amazing results. I have been making sure I'm drinking plenty of water as I read about that. Actually I have noticed that my hair is super oily why would that be?
I think there can be several reasons. The first one is sweating, the second one is connected with your nutrition.
First and foremost, your body needs to get used to the pills. So, you can see some changes in your body or health for the first few weeks (usually, even less).
Also when you change your diet your body also changes. You have new processes in your body. Just make sure that you consume all the nutrients needed for your body and for a healthy weight loss. You need to lose weight in a healthy way in order not to gain it back after you finish taking Duromine. Eat fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish. Protein is very important for your health.

• Love
Reactions: SayWhat and Sera
S

Swimmy

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2021

SW - 107kgs
GW - 77kgs
Hey, @Sera. I'm on day 2 on 30 mg. I need to lose 25 kg. My first day was so energetic. I was full of energy and cleaned the house :joy: No side effects, sleep well. I try to eat healthily but I am hungry sometimes. Maybe I need some time to wait for Duromine to start working. I have downloaded a weight loss app to control my calorie intake. I have read here that I must create a calorie deficit, but it's still difficult to control my eating habits. I want to start exercising at home next week as I don't have enough time for the gym. I try to find some motivation here. I hope you enjoy your weight loss journey.

• Love
Reactions: Sera
SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Hi @Sera! And welcome to this great Forum!
We all have different bodies and health. It may happen that you will never experience any side effects. And it's totally normal. Your body is still getting used to Duromine, and I think that's why you may have oily hair. I guess it means that Duromine works. And it doesn't mean that something is wrong. That's your body's reaction. That's your personal experience. It is normal not to feel what other people feel.
Keep eating the right food, drinking water, and stay motivated. Motivation is a significant part of your whole weight loss journey. It keeps you staying on track.

Reactions: StacyB