• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!
I was a bit nervous starting too, I work with someone who said they really messed up her head, others said they never ate or slept...but I reckon the most severe thing I've had so far is the dry mouth but that just encourages you to drink more water ;)

Dora said:
I was a bit nervous starting too, I work with someone who said they really messed up her head, others said they never ate or slept...but I reckon the most severe thing I've had so far is the dry mouth but that just encourages you to drink more water ;)
This is true lol but if u made urself eat and set an alarm at stupid oclock in the morning to take a tablet I'm sure it would be manageable wouldn't it? Or is it to the point where they really physically couldn't? :expressionless:

larisafox said:
This is true lol but if u made urself eat and set an alarm at stupid oclock in the morning to take a tablet I'm sure it would be manageable wouldn't it? Or is it to the point where they really physically couldn't? :expressionless:
It sounded like they just couldn't. I take mine at stupid o'clock during one of the many times I wake up in the early morning. Then take half a restavit at night to help me get to sleep. I still make myself eat even though I'm not really hungry, just feel a little peckish, and I've noticed junky stuff tastes a bit off so it's easier to make healthier choices.

Even with crappy side effects if I can lose weight, it's all worth it :relieved:

Dora said:
Even with crappy side effects if I can lose weight, it's all worth it :relieved:
That's my theory too! I'm excited but nervous! Lol i really want to take it now but i would like to sleep tonight haha

larisafox said:
That's my theory too! I'm excited but nervous! Lol i really want to take it now but i would like to sleep tonight haha
Haha , I was itching to start it when I got it too but made sure I waited until the next morning

larisafox said:
Hi guys, I got prescribed duromine (15mg to start with) by my doctor this morning, she advised me to start taking them tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up. I'm kinda nervous as I have read some bad reviews... what am I in for? :grinning:
Take before 6am and drink lots of water and you'll be fine :)

larisafox said:
Hi guys, I got prescribed duromine (15mg to start with) by my doctor this morning, she advised me to start taking them tomorrow morning as soon as I wake up. I'm kinda nervous as I have read some bad reviews... what am I in for? :grinning:
Take 5.30-6 in morning.. yeah, drink plenty of water. You might not want to but trust me you will feel it on the second day.. So drink...Lol.. get at least 8 hours sleep. The next day when you take this, you will feel the energy and not tired. But then you need to make sure you get 8 hours every night. Otherwise, you will feel tired. I better get to sleep..lol

larisafox said:
Thanks chicki good night :blush::zzz:
Hi Larisafox,

How did you go? When I first got my prescription I left it in the draw for months as I was terrified of the side effects.

1st week, headaches and dry mouth - mainly due to not eating enough, as I was not hungry, so I started to eat small meals and headache disappeared.

Dry mouth - this never went away for me, I can drink 3 litres a day and still parched. I feel like I walked the desert for months LOLOL

This is my second time on Duromine in 5 years, I only ever had 1 single prescription before when I plateaued on my diet and needed a boost.

Good luck :) :)

larisafox said:
Drink plenty of water! You will get less side effects if you do that :blush:

Ashleigh7441 said:
Drink plenty of water! You will get less side effects if you do that :blush:
Thanks hun! Ill ensure I do as the side effects sound horrible!

@larisafox I'm the same :tired_face: I got my tablets over a week ago and so nervous to start after reading the bad reviews.

Didi88 said:
@larisafox I'm the same :tired_face: I got my tablets over a week ago and so nervous to start after reading the bad reviews.
I started 15mgs yesterday I am 85kgs wanting to get to 70kgs Iā€™m am so pumped! I have a question can u drink alcohol on duromine?

Didonna said:
I started 15mgs yesterday I am 85kgs wanting to get to 70kgs Iā€™m am so pumped! I have a question can u drink alcohol on duromine?
I have done, and had no effect I only had a couple thou

Has anyone ever had any heart related side effects from Duromine and once you stopped the Duromine did they go away?

Princesss said:
Has anyone ever had any heart related side effects from Duromine and once you stopped the Duromine did they go away?
Nope nothing...

Princesss said:
What kind heart related?

I know that your heart sometimes speeds up or skips a beat and that is because of the speed in the tablet. Once you're off of duromine that will stop.

Haven't stopped mine yet but last week I had high blood pressure and a resting pulse of 122bpm when I was at the doctors. I go back tomorrow for more testing and I think if its still the same I will be taken off them. Have you been having heart problems on Duromine?