Has Anyone Experienced This?

mumof2cuties

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hi All
I'm new to this forum and only started taking 40mg duromine yesterday. Yesterday i felt fantastic i had all the energy and buzz everyone talks about, i got so much done really felt good, even slept well last night, however today i just feel really flat, i have no motivation to do anything and don't have any of the energy i had yesterday, and plus im feeling really hungry whereas yesterday i didn't.
Do you sometimes have off days? Any advice would be great, thanks :)

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, mumof2cuties
What about your food intake? Is it sufficient? If not - then that's the problem with energy.

Tinkerbell

Standard Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hi there mumof2cuties,

I can relate to that. But it's exactly as Kate said, you need to eat or your not going to have any energy. I've been on for a month now and I have my days when I still feel flat and tired, but it's generally because I haven't eaten enough on that day. And yep, some days I'm hungrier than others, and that's ok, it's all about what you eat and portion control... Little and often!

Goodluck with your journey!

Reactions: Kate

mumof2cuties

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2014
hi thanks for your replies, today i am feeling much better and yes i think it was the food that was the problem as it was my first day i think i went a little overboard on the strictness, yesterday i made myself eat 3 proper meals and some afternoon tea and today i feel back to normal :) Thanks again

Reactions: Kate and Tinkerbell

Christie Lee

Standard Member
Nov 24, 2014
I also have felt like that. Im still getting hunger pains. I eat eggs on toast with avo for breakfast, normally fruit and yoghurt for lunch and meat with veg or something similar. Im trying to avoid carbs and sugars. It is fine what I am eatting?