Going To Win

Hannah_NZ

Hannah_NZ

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2017
Day 2 of Duromine and I'm feeling pretty good.. My house is spotless, my washing is all done, my toddler is happy, lunches and dinner are prep for the next 2x days, workouts all completed and even have time answer work emails!

Hope this great feeling lasts but regardless the Duromine is possibly the best move I've made in years ;)

Reactions: Mrs-B
D

Dee2017

Premium Member
Jan 9, 2017
well done.... looking forward to reading how much weight you loose in the first week... I assume you are going to weigh weekly?

good luck on your weightloss journey
dee

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hannah, hi! Sounds like you did a huuuuge pile of work done! That's great! Love your attitude. If you keep it up like this, you are bound to success! Looking forward to hearing about your progress. Best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Hannah_NZ

Hannah_NZ

Standard Member
Jan 12, 2017
I'm probably going to weigh myself monthly as I don't want to get obsessed with the scales like in the past but I'm pretty in-tune my body and know I've already lost weight .. :)

Kate

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Right, Hannah, this is the best way to monitor your weight loss progress. I know how it's hard to stay away from the scales every day)) Be strong!