• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Thanks @Crazyme ! I can do the pool but I'm a bit self conscious about my body right now that the thought of it scares me. I know it's something I need to overcome. I'll try drink more water haha :heart:

Reactions: BigKnickers56
Fetalia said:
Thanks @Crazyme ! I can do the pool but I'm a bit self conscious about my body right now that the thought of it scares me. I know it's something I need to overcome. I'll try drink more water haha :heart:
Oh honey I know how you feel. I started at the gym today - sooooo conscious - but I keep chanting to myself in my head gotta start somewhere and anything is better than nothing. Haha. Also a lot of 'oh fuck it. Who cares?! :joy::joy::joy: I'm lucky too - about a km from our house is a crystal clear river mouth and the sea - I go midweek and I wear walking shorts and a singlet or shirt. All the while chanting to myself ;)

Also try measuring parts of your body, waist, chest, upper arms etc. Some scales don’t account for muscle gain 1kg of fat loss can also mean 1kg of muscle gain so the scales will stay the same. Measuring your body will show your body shrinking down :)

Thanks @SayWhat ! That's where all my weight is mostly, my waist and gut. I've always grown up with this awful figure. I'll get on the measuring tape. Thanks again :kissing_heart:

@Fetalia It's not just calorie counting it's healthy eating that's important, nutrition

@Fetalia Maybe try eating more, I know you don't feel hungry just light healthy snacks are better than starving yourself. From what my doctor said and the duromine website we should be eating 6 meals a day - breakfast is like 1 piece of toast and 1 cup of porridge, milk - morning tea was 2 piece of fruit - Lunch was like chicken and salad wrap - afternoon tea - 10 of those small crackers with a small amount of dip or go without- dinner - beef stirfry - night snack - lowfat Icecream, passionfruit. ( obviously, you can change and add whatever you want, but this was just an example from 1 of my days) The food program on the duromine website gives you a meal plan that is healthy but still enjoyable food so its easy to follow for ages. Just stuck at it. You'll get there :) Have you taken before pictures are afters? I took photos of Front, Side, Back at week 1; I took the same at week 4. I've noticed a huge difference in my body.

Reactions: Fetalia
Sunline said:
@Fetalia Maybe try eating more, I know you don't feel hungry just light healthy snacks are better than starving yourself. From what my doctor said and the duromine website we should be eating 6 meals a day - breakfast is like 1 piece of toast and 1 cup of porridge, milk - morning tea was 2 piece of fruit - Lunch was like chicken and salad wrap - afternoon tea - 10 of those small crackers with a small amount of dip or go without- dinner - beef stirfry - night snack - lowfat Icecream, passionfruit. ( obviously, you can change and add whatever you want, but this was just an example from 1 of my days) The food program on the duromine website gives you a meal plan that is healthy but still enjoyable food so its easy to follow for ages. Just stuck at it. You'll get there :) Have you taken before pictures are afters? I took photos of Front, Side, Back at week 1; I took the same at week 4. I've noticed a huge difference in my body.
Thanks so much. I really need to stagger a proper meal plan. I'm gonna go to Coles tonight and write a shopping list so I always have food here. I'll check the website too. I didn't know they had one. Photos are what scare me the most. I'll take some tonight in my undies. Hopefully will be showing you photos half the size a year from now xo

Don't give up @Fetalia , maybe for exercise you could look to YouTube for exercises with your type of injury. Any type of movement is good for weightloss.

Gah feeling deflated same things is happening again. Went from 79.5kgs to 74.6kgs within 2 and a bit weeks and now I've not lost anything and gone back to 75.4kgs :( I am now in the bad headspace of constantly weighing myself and just feel like going in a ball and crying :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

@BrezColin Maybe go back and see your doctor?

BrezColin said:
Gah feeling deflated same things is happening again. Went from 79.5kgs to 74.6kgs within 2 and a bit weeks and now I've not lost anything and gone back to 75.4kgs :( I am now in the bad headspace of constantly weighing myself and just feel like going in a ball and crying :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
Oh no... how long have you been on it. And is it 30g or 40

Reverie said:
Oh no... how long have you been on it. And is it 30g or 40
30mgs and I've taken a whole page of the now.

BrezColin said:
30mgs and I've taken a whole page of the now.
I was on 30 for really really first time. It helped. Second time I went back to docs I told him I get hungry on 30. So he have no 40. You just have to stop yourself from eating. Maybe a salad or something but don't just sit there and eat. Also, I have noticed, if you force yourself to eat, d doesn't work after that. Coz you kind of have over ridden the d purpose.. hope that makes sense..lol

BrezColin said:
Don't give up Hun :heart: The first week I lost 6kg then the second week I gained 2kg back, my doc told me, don't check the scales until the end of the month. And make sure you measure your hips, waist ect, I've lost 25cm off my belly and didn't think that I lost anything. I just shared a link to help use Duromine the best possible way, and it should work. Many doctors ain't give people full information.

Reactions: April
BrezColin said:
Hey BrezColin,

What do you eat during the day? Do you still feel hungry while on Duromine?
Sometimes, you may have weight fluctuations because of edema.

Also, do you always weigh yourself at the same time?

I have a question and just want some advice please or feedback from others experiences thanks . I have been taking duromine 30 mg for 12 days now and I feel no different I don’t feel more energised and have no troubles sleeping, my weight is the same and yes I exercise and do weights, I thought initially it needed a few days to reach peak levels but now it’s going on nearly two weeks has anyone else experienced this please

GingerBee said:
I have a question and just want some advice please or feedback from others experiences thanks . I have been taking duromine 30 mg for 12 days now and I feel no different I don’t feel more energised and have no troubles sleeping, my weight is the same and yes I exercise and do weights, I thought initially it needed a few days to reach peak levels but now it’s going on nearly two weeks has anyone else experienced this please
@GingerBee don’t stress your weight will drop .. drink your water .. and eat healthy ., you still need your meals.. and exercise.. you can do this :bomb::bomb::bomb: