Gained back... What's wrong?

B

BrezColin

Standard Member
Dec 25, 2020
Gah feeling deflated same things is happening again. Went from 79.5kgs to 74.6kgs within 2 and a bit weeks and now I've not lost anything and gone back to 75.4kgs :( I am now in the bad headspace of constantly weighing myself and just feel like going in a ball and crying :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

• Wow
Reactions: Santiq
S

Santiq

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
@BrezColin Maybe go back and see your doctor?

Reverie

Reverie

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2019
Australia
Gah feeling deflated same things is happening again. Went from 79.5kgs to 74.6kgs within 2 and a bit weeks and now I've not lost anything and gone back to 75.4kgs :( I am now in the bad headspace of constantly weighing myself and just feel like going in a ball and crying :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:
Oh no... how long have you been on it. And is it 30g or 40

Reverie

Reverie

Premium Member
Sep 7, 2019
Australia
30mgs and I've taken a whole page of the now.
I was on 30 for really really first time. It helped. Second time I went back to docs I told him I get hungry on 30. So he have no 40. You just have to stop yourself from eating. Maybe a salad or something but don't just sit there and eat. Also, I have noticed, if you force yourself to eat, d doesn't work after that. Coz you kind of have over ridden the d purpose.. hope that makes sense..lol

D

Dobrar

Premium Member
Mar 5, 2020
Australia
Don't give up Hun :heart: The first week I lost 6kg then the second week I gained 2kg back, my doc told me, don't check the scales until the end of the month. And make sure you measure your hips, waist ect, I've lost 25cm off my belly and didn't think that I lost anything. I just shared a link to help use Duromine the best possible way, and it should work. Many doctors ain't give people full information.

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey BrezColin,

What do you eat during the day? Do you still feel hungry while on Duromine?
Sometimes, you may have weight fluctuations because of edema.

Also, do you always weigh yourself at the same time?