Food Intake

millykat

Standard Member
Jan 21, 2015
Hi so im on my 4th day of D and im using my fitness pal to track my calories and so far im having around 900 cals a day and the app is telling me that it's not enough, should i try and eat more or just continue on as is ?? Help confused

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hi, yes I think you should make it at least 1000-1200 a day. But if you feel ok and no dizziness, tiredness, etc. then you may continue. It depends on every person.

cassieriordan

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2015
newcastle nsw
my fitness pal tells me every day im not eating enough...but im not hungry and i make sure what i do eat is nutrient dense. D is only prescribed for a very limited amount of time so im making the most of it while i can. GOOD LUCK

afzon

Standard Member
Feb 17, 2015
If you are trying to loss weight than 900 are pretty okay and effective for weight loss but if you are not trying to loss weight than you should increase your intake

Ctinamaria

Standard Member
Feb 18, 2015
You should be having atleast 1,200 calories a day.

So many people in this forum believe that eating next to nothing and barely any calories is healthy.. It's not. You need to train your body, teach yourself healthy habits so that when you're off the duromine, you can sustain the weightloss.

Reactions: Mumo3girls and Kate