Food & Diet Plans

Carmena said:
How much is food part of celebrations! Today is my birthday and I am trying to be good but then my colleage bakes me a cake and other colleagues bring me a Tim tam. It would be rude not to eat hey... I think today might be a write off. o_O
A Doctor once said to me, there are 21 meals in a week, if you over eat for one or two meals, it isn't a huge problem ;)

Carmena said:
How much is food part of celebrations! Today is my birthday and I am trying to be good but then my colleage bakes me a cake and other colleagues bring me a Tim tam. It would be rude not to eat hey... I think today might be a write off. o_O
One bad meal isn’t going to make you fat, the same as one good meal isn’t going to make you skinny. Enjoy your birthday and don’t stress too much if you overindulge. You need to have good and bad days.

Carmena said:
One bad day isn't going to ruin all your hard work ;)

I ate so much junk over the weekend, not to mention half a packet of malteasers today...meh, shit happens

Happy birthday @Carmena! :party::party::party:

Try not to sweat the small stuff! Have the cake! Having ‘naughty’ food once in a while is actually good for weight loss, when eating healthy everyday without a break, your body often adapts to the shortfall in calories by burning fewer of them. A break from a low-calorie diet can interrupt this slowdown.

• Love
Reactions: Carmena and Dre
Can anyone leave without the cheat days?? I'll never believe it, guys :cool:
We are all humans, and if you stick to your calorie plan every single day, I don't see anything wrong in making a small exclusion :innocent:

Happy birthday :party::party::party: I hope you had a stunning birthday party, @Carmena!!

Reactions: Carmena
Milenna said:
was extremely active yesterday but still starving. Haha
Hi, @Milenna, what dose are you on? At what time do you take your pill?

Thanks. You are right. And I had cake and Tim tams and chocolate! I am good now. Will have to work double as hard this week though. Wanted to lose 10 kg by then and I was minus 7.5 yesterday. I can do this!

Reactions: 10kgtolose
Carmena said:
Thanks. You are right. And I had cake and Tim tams and chocolate! I am good now. Will have to work double as hard this week though. Wanted to lose 10 kg by then and I was minus 7.5 yesterday. I can do this!
Good girl :joy::heart:

What to eat when you're on Duromine?
You're welcome to post any meal-related questions and recommendations here.