• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Food & Diet Plans

Carmena said:
How much is food part of celebrations! Today is my birthday and I am trying to be good but then my colleage bakes me a cake and other colleagues bring me a Tim tam. It would be rude not to eat hey... I think today might be a write off. o_O
A Doctor once said to me, there are 21 meals in a week, if you over eat for one or two meals, it isn't a huge problem ;)

Carmena said:
How much is food part of celebrations! Today is my birthday and I am trying to be good but then my colleage bakes me a cake and other colleagues bring me a Tim tam. It would be rude not to eat hey... I think today might be a write off. o_O
One bad meal isnā€™t going to make you fat, the same as one good meal isnā€™t going to make you skinny. Enjoy your birthday and donā€™t stress too much if you overindulge. You need to have good and bad days.

Carmena said:
One bad day isn't going to ruin all your hard work ;)

I ate so much junk over the weekend, not to mention half a packet of malteasers today...meh, shit happens

Happy birthday @Carmena! :party::party::party:

Try not to sweat the small stuff! Have the cake! Having ā€˜naughtyā€™ food once in a while is actually good for weight loss, when eating healthy everyday without a break, your body often adapts to the shortfall in calories by burning fewer of them. A break from a low-calorie diet can interrupt this slowdown.

• Love
Reactions: Carmena and Dre
Can anyone leave without the cheat days?? I'll never believe it, guys :cool:
We are all humans, and if you stick to your calorie plan every single day, I don't see anything wrong in making a small exclusion :innocent:

Happy birthday :party::party::party: I hope you had a stunning birthday party, @Carmena!!

Reactions: Carmena
Milenna said:
was extremely active yesterday but still starving. Haha
Hi, @Milenna, what dose are you on? At what time do you take your pill?

Thanks. You are right. And I had cake and Tim tams and chocolate! I am good now. Will have to work double as hard this week though. Wanted to lose 10 kg by then and I was minus 7.5 yesterday. I can do this!

Reactions: 10kgtolose
Carmena said:
Thanks. You are right. And I had cake and Tim tams and chocolate! I am good now. Will have to work double as hard this week though. Wanted to lose 10 kg by then and I was minus 7.5 yesterday. I can do this!
Good girl :joy::heart:

What to eat when you're on Duromine?
You're welcome to post any meal-related questions and recommendations here.