First Day!

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
My name is Katie and today is my first day of duromine 30 mg took my first pill at 6 o'clock this morning and am already feeling extremely motivated. (Great for cleaning the house and the car haha) only side effects I have experienced so far is heart beating a little faster but not enough to bother or get in the way. I have my goal set on about 70-75 KGS which leaves me with 20 kgs to loose. I am exercising as well to make sure my body will be toned as I begin to loose the weight. Very excited

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
Day 2. Feel so much better in myself. No side effects what so ever. Did notice that I slept quite lightly last night but I still feel re-energised.

Reactions: Heidzho

Joe Classy

Standard Member
Dec 11, 2014
Adelaide
Hi Katie,
Was the light-sleep something new/different for you?
I've noticed I am waking up easier in the mornings - less snoozing of the alarm clock!

Reactions: Caity

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
Yes, im usually quite a deep sleeper but the light sleeping doesn't bother. I too find it easier to wake up I use to have 3 alarms to wake me up but I only need one now

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
UPDATE: day 3

Appetite is suppressed today but still managed breakfast just a little later then usual. Was feeling a little ill yesterday afternoon in my head and belly but feeling great today.

Reactions: Siobhan90

Caity

Standard Member
Dec 23, 2014
UPDATE: day 3

Appetite is suppressed today but still managed breakfast just a little later then usual. Was feeling a little ill yesterday afternoon in my head and belly but feeling great today.
I was a bit like that at first as well, it went away when I upped my water intake and exercise! Good luck!

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks . Yeah I have been drinking alot of water since yesterday and feel so much better for it.

Shelly

Standard Member
Nov 7, 2013
Keep it up Katie... I started in August 2103 & couldn't get my lazy self motivated... So now let's try again... So today Jan 7th 2015.... TRY AGAIN lol

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
Lost 5 kilo's in the first week very impressed considering 4 days were on holidays and not much healthy eating going on but still small portions! Definitely noticing results. First day of week 2 today

Reactions: Joe Classy

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Good luck, Shelly with your new try! Good luck, Katie with further weight loss!
Remember, ladies - this is all for you, nobody but you can do this best.
;):)

katie tully

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2014
Hi ladies, just finished my 2nd week and starting my 3rd week today. No side effects and have lost 8 kilo's and feeling absolutely amazing. Water intake is alot more. Controlled my food eating. My main areas to work on are my legs, waist and butt. Have noticed results already. Highly recommend duromine! Trying to be a bit slimmer for my sisters wedding in 4 weeks and strongly believe I will

Reactions: Trudeelala

cassieriordan

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2015
newcastle nsw
Hi ladies, just finished my 2nd week and starting my 3rd week today. No side effects and have lost 8 kilo's and feeling absolutely amazing. Water intake is alot more. Controlled my food eating. My main areas to work on are my legs, waist and butt. Have noticed results already. Highly recommend duromine! Trying to be a bit slimmer for my sisters wedding in 4 weeks and strongly believe I will
hi Katie. Your weight loss is amazing..CONGRATULATIONS!!...Can really see a difference in your pics. You will be looking fab for the wedding. CHEERS