Finally did it

M

Military mum

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2021
Sooo I have been hearing scary stories about the bad sides l effects, so I finally decided to try the pill, I am on 15g,day 1 went by OK, I am trying not to put all the negative stuff I have heard about the pill and hoping for positive results

A

Aupretty

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Sooo I have been hearing scary stories about the bad sides l effects, so I finally decided to try the pill, I am on 15g,day 1 went by OK, I am trying not to put all the negative stuff I have heard about the pill and hoping for positive results
It's not true, that all people have scary side effects, it's individual.

StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
Hello, dear @Military mum :sun:
I am happy to hear that you don't have any side effects. You have the smallest dose, it may happen that you will not have it at all.
Don't forget to drink plenty of water, it also helps to avoid the side effects. :blush:
If you face any problem when on Duromine, don't panic! Stress is our enemy. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here.
Try to focus on a healthy diet and exercise. It all works in complex.
I wish you a successful weight loss journey! :heart:

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
@Military mum, a positive attitude brings 50% of success! Good luck with your Duromine journey :innocent:

Reactions: Military mum