Exercising

ChantelK

Standard Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have been on Duromine for a week now - I have noticed that i eat alot less then before...However i do not see the kilo's coming off, and i think its because i am not exercising - I get home late in the evenings and still need to cook ect. and up at 5 again to get to work.

Is there anyone that can give some ideas for exercising at home.

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Hello!
I would recommend first to search on youtube. There are lots of videos of that kind. Zumba, stretch, or some individual exercises. Just write 'home exercises' and press enter. It will save you time. It's a pity that no one else can cook for you((
Don't worry, it's only a week, so too soon to expect drastic results.
Good luck and sleep well at night!

Rosie C

Standard Member
Sep 22, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria
Hi Chantelle, look, I'm on day 10 and have absolutely no weight loss so I'm not saying it will work, but I have figured out ways to sneak extra exercise into my day if that helps. Firstly, waking up 40 minutes early and getting a good half an hour walk in should make a huge difference to your health, mood, and general well-being. Besides that, it's the little things. In the morning when I'm boiling the kettle, I take A big step back from the bench and do as many push-ups as I can just pushing up on an incline on the bench until I can't do any more, and then I wait 30 seconds and do the same again. When I'm brushing my teeth I do squats until my quads are burning. Again I wait until the count of 30 and then do some more. Every time I go to the bathroom during the day day, I do another 30 Squats while washing my hands at the basin. I only take the stairs and I only park at the furthest car park away from the door at the supermarket. Finally, if I gets to the point at night where I'm able to relax in front of the television, I do it on the floor doing leg raises ,kickbacks, core work, and planks. This is been hugely successful for me in the past, but like I said this time, for some reason my body isn't responding at all. But I hope these tips help you! Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: christine V