Everybody's Stats

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi everyone just started on Duromine yesterday.
Stats are
Age 64
Height 175cm
SW 125.1kg
GW 90 kg
CW123.7
So far haven't felt hungry, but couldn't sleep well last night and have a dry throat.

Hello Bigboy! How’s it going? How’s your Duromine journey so far? Did your insomnia subside? I see you really need to lose weight for a healthier life, so I keep my fingers crossed you are still going towards your goal Best of luck to you!

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
I can do my self or should ask my gp as as I have only 15 tables with no repeats.
Hello Sanni. How are you doing? Are you still on Duromine? Did you switch to 30 mg?

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hey Layla,
I'm no expert on duromine but I think you might see changes if you weigh once a week and not everyday. That weight gain could be due to different things, it could be water weight (google that, you'll see you could lose or gain up to 2kgs in a day because of it but it doesn't change your body structure), it could be muscle gain from exercise if you're exercising. Another way to see if you're losing is to measure cms because the scale might show you gained but you might have lost centimetres and they are what matters because it means your body is getting smaller, even though muscle/water weight might affect the scale.
Hello Char. How are you doing? Are you still on Duromine? Any news about your weight loss progress. You don’t have a thread, so it’s not that easy to follow you. Yet, I wish I could offer you my help/advice or support, if you need any of these. And, of course, it always feels so good to share someone’s success in weight reduction. I wish you all the best things and hope on hearing from you soon!

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
Forgot to weigh in on Tuesday, but I lost another kg, so currently sitting at 94kg that's 10kg in 6weeks. Seems to be a steady weigh loss of a kg a week now.

Reactions: Teex

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Forgot to weigh in on Tuesday, but I lost another kg, so currently sitting at 94kg that's 10kg in 6weeks. Seems to be a steady weigh loss of a kg a week now.
Hellllo!! Congratulations!!! Now that is just great! Steady and healthy weight loss. =) you’re almost at the end of the journey… =) hope you did manage to develop good habits and will continue with your fantastic weight loss progress. Best of luck!

Bam Bam

Premium Member
Jun 25, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
I’m just hitting my third week (week 2 weigh in was yesterday) and here are my stats as of this morning:

SW: 95.5 kg
CW: 91.1 kg
Lost: 4.4 kg
GW: 68 kg

EllieBellie

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2020
4 weeks on 15mg and 2 weeks on 30mg. Rate of loss has not differed. (Averages 0.75kg per week).

SW - 74.9
CW - 70.4
GW - 62

I am very happy with my rate of loss as ‘slow and steady’ means good things for keeping it off. Also, I have been on 1200 calories for over a year so there are no dramatic changes to my diet. It’s mostly about resisting snacks and having more energy to get up and do things - particularly when COVID meant I was working from home and not walking to and from bus every day.

EllieBellie

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey everyone,
So I have 2 pills left for my first month of duromine. Just weighed myself (after dinner tho, forgot to this morning) and I'm down to 82.7. So almost lost 10kg! 9 point something lost. Very happy with that, however, I notice no difference.. I thought I did a few weeks ago but now I just feel the same.. Anyone else feel like this after losing weight?!
Apparently most of the initial weight you will lose will come from around your organs and (depending on what you eat) your liver. You can lose 4-6kg from just your liver, easy.

This is very good for your health, of course. But I know we all wish we could see it on our faces and bellies and arms instead! ^_^

I once had a situation where I lost no weight in a month and was very sad - but my waist had shrunk by inches since the prior check. I *had* lost the fat, but my body was retaining water for a little while longer.

Reactions: April