Everybody's Stats

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hello, sounds good can you plz share any side effects you suffered with the medicine.
The only side effect I've had so far is extra energy, so it's been good. Before I started taking duromine I was always tired and wanting to have naps through out the day. Now I'm more active then ever I hope it lasts.

Reactions: Char

Sanni

Standard Member
Jan 31, 2017
The only side effect I've had so far is extra energy, so it's been good. Before I started taking duromine I was always tired and wanting to have naps through out the day. Now I'm more active then ever I hope it lasts.
Oh that's great infact it's good I developed this unusual side effect that frequent urge to urinate kind of disturbing.

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello everybody! You seem quiet. C’mon! Share your current situation. I am sure it will be very useful to see how people’s progress is going and share your own experience, give support and get support. Good luck everyone! Stay active!

Sanni

Standard Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello everybody! You seem quiet. C’mon! Share your current situation. I am sure it will be very useful to see how people’s progress is going and share your own experience, give support and get support. Good luck everyone! Stay active!
Hello, I lost 2 kg last within few days but now it's same it's been 11 days almost of taking duromine 15mg and I have lost only 2kg. Kindly suggest???

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ok today is weigh in day, start weight was 104kg, week1- 99kg week 2 96.5kg so I lost 2.5kg this week. I'm slowly getting there. Cya next Tuesday everybody.

Bigboy

Standard Member
Feb 14, 2017
Hi everyone just started on Duromine yesterday.
Stats are
Age 64
Height 175cm
SW 125.1kg
GW 90 kg
CW123.7
So far haven't felt hungry, but couldn't sleep well last night and have a dry throat.

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Week 3- not happy put on half a kilo so 97kg. Doesn't make sense.

Hello Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy. I am sorry to hear about the +0.5 news. Yet, this shouldn’t make you feel down. There can be so many reasons for this to happen. You have to go further. If I may suggest, write down everything you eat for the next 3 days and count the calories + the exercises. Let’s see what happens there… Chin up! You can do it!

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hi everyone just started on Duromine yesterday.
Stats are
Age 64
Height 175cm
SW 125.1kg
GW 90 kg
CW123.7
So far haven't felt hungry, but couldn't sleep well last night and have a dry throat.
Hi Bigboy! Welcome to the family and welcome to the first day of your new life! Let’s do this together! You have a serious goal, and we can help you, if you need.

Try drinking more water and please, check out this page. It might help you. Best of luck and my fingers crossed for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

SarahG

Standard Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Everyone. I started Duromine 30mg today

Height: 172cm
CW: 96.7
GW: 75

Im hoping im a lucky one who looses lots and doesn't have many side affects. So far I've just had a dry mouth, so I have been drinking more water which = visiting the toilet more LOL

Reactions: Lelz

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
I can do my self or should ask my gp as as I have only 15 tables with no repeats.
So Sanni, how’s it going? Did your GP prescribe you the 30 mg Duromine? Any changes? Hope on hearing from you with some good news. Or, you might need an advice. Also, please, feel free to ask anything, So many supportive people here… I, personally, am worried for each and every person who checks in and sais he is on his way to a healthier weight and life. Best of luck!

TLK

Standard Member
Feb 19, 2017
Heyy lovely ladies ;)

My name is Tamara I am 27 and today is my first day taking the little green and grey pill (30mg) I didnt sleep very well last night because I was soo nervous to start (so i feel a bit crappy today in general). Ive had the script for over a month but only finally bit the bullet yesterday and went to the chemist. Asked the pharmacist every question under the sun and now here I am :)

Highest Weight at 26: 95kg
Lowest Weight at 22: 69kg
Start Weight at 27: 87.4kg
Goal Weight: 69kg
Ultimate Goal Weight: 59kg

Loved reading all the posts on here and love seeing all the positive energy. I am a serial weigher, roughly 10 times a day I will hop on the scales (I cant help it and I get anxiety if my bf takes the scales away from me or if the battery goes flat etc) but will try only upload on here if the loss is amazing or weekly to not bore everyone :)

Ok well have a great day everyone we've got this !!!! xxxxx

SarahG

Standard Member
Feb 16, 2017
So I am a week in - 2.1kgs down. although I've been 2kgs down since day 4.
I am having either a smoothie or piece of toast for brekkie, salad for lunch and a variety of things for dinner.
I've stopped the constant snacking on chips and chocolate I was doing before, and I think I have had one can of softdrink in the past week (I used to have 1-2 a day)
Only thing I haven't been able to do is exercise, I just haven't found the time. Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong as Ive only lost 100gm in the last 3 days? Im drinking about 2l of water, where before it was almost non existent

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
So I am a week in - 2.1kgs down. although I've been 2kgs down since day 4.
I am having either a smoothie or piece of toast for brekkie, salad for lunch and a variety of things for dinner.
I've stopped the constant snacking on chips and chocolate I was doing before, and I think I have had one can of softdrink in the past week (I used to have 1-2 a day)
Only thing I haven't been able to do is exercise, I just haven't found the time. Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong as Ive only lost 100gm in the last 3 days? Im drinking about 2l of water, where before it was almost non existent
Hi Sarah! Way to go! Congrats on your weight loss!!! I am so glad to hear that you cut so much junk from your nutrition! Softdrinks are, of course, a truly bad thing. Hopefully, you will be able to switch to an even smaller amount of these, like to one a month.. or a year =))

Ok, so now let’s see what you might be doing wrong…

1. You don’t exercise. Physical activity helps your body burn calories and work at a faster pace. Besides, as your muscles start building up, they start burning more calories. More muscles spend more energy from your daily caloric value. So you might consider starting at least something. Short fast-pace interval trainings, Tabata (8 minutes do miracles), plank (you will start from 30 seconds). These options can help you get on with exercising and tone your muscles to prepare for something more long-lasting, if you ever come to it.

2. The second reason is you don’t eat enough or you eat too much in caloric value. It’s always difficult to tell for sure, if you don’t count the exact amount of calories you get with food every day. I know it is not the most entertaining thing in the world, yet if you try and do it at least 2 days in a row, we will get a better picture of what is going on. You should note every crumb you eat.

3. Those 2 kg were the retained water and you managed to get rid of it quite fast. Your body loves those fat deposits so much that it doesn’t want to give up on them too easily. Might need a couple of days for the process to start. Your body is going through serious stress right now, so let’s give it some time to get used to the idea that extra kilos have to go forever.

Chin up, Sarah! You can do it! Just don’t get off the road. Have a beautiful day!