Everybody's Stats

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ok so I've been off eurozone for a couple of months due to some health issues, I'm back on track as I start today, yes I put back on a couple of kg, but ready to start this journey again. Current weight 104kg.

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
A bit excited to be on duromine again, my weigh in is on Tuesdays, but I jumped on the scales and already down to 100kg I'll post weigh ins weekly

Reactions: Mrs-B

amyliz93

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2017
Brisbane, QLD
I've seen a few posts asking if anyone wanted to share their stats with Duromine, but couldn't see any recent ones. I'd love to know how everyone is going!

My Stats:
Height: 162cm
SW: 108kgs
CW: 105kgs
GW: 80kgs
UGW: 75kgs

I've been using Duromine for 4 days now. My weigh in day will be Wednesdays :)

Sanni

Standard Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello, Iam happy to be in this and looking forward to get motivated and help with my weight loss.
Height 157 cm
Wt 77kg
And I want to loose weight for pregnancy as my insulin got high.i was 55kg two years ago and after marriage I suddenly
Started putting on weight as in between I suffered H pyrolyi infection then cholera and I even have hiatus hernia.
Iam 30 now and planning for baby. Now my gp has prescribed duromine 15mg. Iam doing exercise
And even diet control. I have started medicine on 25 and it's been 5 days. I lost 1 kg.
I want to know whether it really works or not and coz before taking this I was already doing exercise. Kindly suggest.

Reactions: amyliz93

amyliz93

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2017
Brisbane, QLD
Hello, Iam happy to be in this and looking forward to get motivated and help with my weight loss.
Height 157 cm
Wt 77kg
And I want to loose weight for pregnancy as my insulin got high.i was 55kg two years ago and after marriage I suddenly
Started putting on weight as in between I suffered H pyrolyi infection then cholera and I even have hiatus hernia.
Iam 30 now and planning for baby. Now my gp has prescribed duromine 15mg. Iam doing exercise
And even diet control. I have started medicine on 25 and it's been 5 days. I lost 1 kg.
I want to know whether it really works or not and coz before taking this I was already doing exercise. Kindly suggest.
Hi Sanni!
It's nice to hear from you :)
For about 4 years I've been exercising regularly & eating better then I used to (mostly, but still had some takeaway and treats) and I've put on about 30kgs, even though before that I wasn't doing anything!
I've only been on the Duromine for about a week, but I've lost almost 4kgs so far.. And it's really helped me to start changing my diet again, I think because it suppresses my appetite I am able to make healthier choices, instead of impulse decisions.
I hope that you find the Duromine helps you! Goodluck! :)

Layla

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2017
Thats awesome. What have you been doing to lose the weight? Thats a lot in one week

Reactions: Sanni

Caseymeetsworld

Standard Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hey I'm also at my one week mark.
Height: 172cm
SW: 88.9
CW 86.2
GW 68

The first time I used duromine i had gained 25kg in 2 years. The doctor initially gave me 40mg. After the first few days I had to go and ask for a reduction to 30mg as I was very irritable and didnt sleep nearly at all and eating was hard.

Overall I lost 15kg but then my life changed drastically and my eating and drinking habits went downhill as I was travelling and partying way too much. Next thing I knew 12 months later I had gained it all back.

This time around I am relying less on the duromine to do all the work and I'm focusing on helping it cement healthy lifestyle changes.
I'm happier and can't wait to be healthier and drop these kgs finally.

Good luck I hope you keep seeing more great results.

Reactions: Sanni

Char

Standard Member
Jan 19, 2017
So today is Tuesday week 1, my start weight was 104kg after one week I'm at 99kg so very happy about this. 5kg so far.
Wow! 5kgs in one week! Well done!!!!! I've lost 4kgs in 12 days. If you don't mind me asking, what are your eating habits and how often are you exercising?

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
Wow! 5kgs in one week! Well done!!!!! I've lost 4kgs in 12 days. If you don't mind me asking, what are your eating habits and how often are you exercising?
Hi char, I exercise once a day about 50 push ups on my knees 50 sit ups x5 I plank for 60sec and I step up and down a step for 10minutes. All up it's about 20minutes of exercise a day, but it help. As for my eating habits, I've stopped snacking and don't eat in between meals at all. I'll have an up and go for breakfast, lunch I'll make myself a sandwich and dinner I'll have what I want, but I don't go back for seconds.

Reactions: LilyK

Layla

Standard Member
Jan 27, 2017
I am so disappointed. I put on 400g and I have been watching what I eat and drinking a ton of water. I don't understand

Sanni

Standard Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi char, I exercise once a day about 50 push ups on my knees 50 sit ups x5 I plank for 60sec and I step up and down a step for 10minutes. All up it's about 20minutes of exercise a day, but it help. As for my eating habits, I've stopped snacking and don't eat in between meals at all. I'll have an up and go for breakfast, lunch I'll make myself a sandwich and dinner I'll have what I want, but I don't go back for seconds.
Hello, sounds good can you plz share any side effects you suffered with the medicine.

Char

Standard Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hey Motheroftwogirlsandaboy:)
Thank you so much for responding so quickly and for letting me know how you're doing it. I'm learning as I go so hearing what's working for others helps. I was trying to cut out carbs altogether but that hasn't worked out too well so I'll try not eating between meals and doing different exercises. I had been walking only so now I'll add push ups, sit ups etc. Thanks again.

Char

Standard Member
Jan 19, 2017
I am so disappointed. I put on 400g and I have been watching what I eat and drinking a ton of water. I don't understand
Hey Layla,
I'm no expert on duromine but I think you might see changes if you weigh once a week and not everyday. That weight gain could be due to different things, it could be water weight (google that, you'll see you could lose or gain up to 2kgs in a day because of it but it doesn't change your body structure), it could be muscle gain from exercise if you're exercising. Another way to see if you're losing is to measure cms because the scale might show you gained but you might have lost centimetres and they are what matters because it means your body is getting smaller, even though muscle/water weight might affect the scale.