Everybody's Stats

Zoelee

Standard Member
Aug 16, 2016
hey guys I'm curious to know, what is everyone's stats so far? Like how long you've used for, how much you've lost, etc.

I'm 18 (my birthday is on Saturday tho yay lol) and this is technically day 6, but I've only taken 5 pills of duromine.
I'm 165cms
SW: 91kgs
CW: 87.3
GW: 65
Ultimate GW: 58

Frankie

Standard Member
Mar 8, 2016
Hi, I'm back on the forum after a few months, thought I'd share my stats.

I started my three months of duromine about 5 months ago.

SW:94kg
CW:81.5kg

In the time I was on duromine I lost 12.5kg which I am happy with, the only side effect I had was dry mouth and occasional dizziness if I dont drink enough water. I think in the 2 months I was off duromine I managed to maintain my weightloss, but struggled to loose anymore.

So, after some reasoning with my doctor about my options going forward (it was either another 3 months of duromine or book in for gastric sleevibg) he has agreed to prescribe another 3 months so long as I keep checking in monthly.

I'd really like to loose another 10kg in the next 3 months so I'm down to about 70kg. Going to try and introduce more excersise this time around, I was generally more active last time around but never did any formal workouts so I got a second hand cross trainer to help.

I really hope it works the second time around as well as it did the first. Today is my first day back on it and the dry mouth/drinking like a fish is back so thats encouraging. No hunger is good, but fighting the urge to eat out of habit/boredom.

Best of luck everyone!

Vix

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2016

In the time I was on duromine I lost 12.5kg which I am happy with, the only side effect I had was dry mouth and occasional dizziness if I dont drink enough water. I think in the 2 months I was off duromine I managed to maintain my weightloss, but struggled to loose anymore.

So, after some reasoning with my doctor about my options going forward (it was either another 3 months of duromine or book in for gastric sleevibg) he has agreed to prescribe another 3 months so long as I keep checking in monthly.

I'd really like to loose another 10kg in the next 3 months so I'm down to about 70kg. Going to try and introduce more excersise this time around, I was generally more active last time around but never did any formal workouts so I got a second hand cross trainer to help.

I really hope it works the second time around as well as it did the first. Today is my first day back on it and the dry mouth/drinking like a fish is back so thats encouraging. No hunger is good, but fighting the urge to eat out of habit/boredom.

Best of luck everyone!

Good luck Hun xxx

Vix

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2016
Ok so I started a week before I took duromine
My weight was 101.1
Now I'm 92.0 and 5 weeks in?
I'm 172cm tall and manly built LOL (supposed to be something like high 50-60's?? Never going to happen I'm afraid)
Reached my first goal of 95 and on my way to second goal of 90
I'd like to be 80 at the lowest ... Check out my horrible pics of 77 it's pretty gross!! And I don't want to go that far this time. So yep 80-85 and I'll be a happy piggy may it be the perfect BMI but that stuff sucks balls anyway
Xxxxx

Deanna78

Premium Member
Jun 26, 2016
Brisbane
Ok so I started a week before I took duromine
My weight was 101.1
Now I'm 92.0 and 5 weeks in?
I'm 172cm tall and manly built LOL (supposed to be something like high 50-60's?? Never going to happen I'm afraid)
Reached my first goal of 95 and on my way to second goal of 90
I'd like to be 80 at the lowest ... Check out my horrible pics of 77 it's pretty gross!! And I don't want to go that far this time. So yep 80-85 and I'll be a happy piggy may it be the perfect BMI but that stuff sucks balls anyway
Xxxxx
Where arw your pics Vix?

Zoelee

Standard Member
Aug 16, 2016

Best of luck everyone!
Hey Frankie, great job losing so much the first time round. Hope it works well this time too :)

Reactions: Frankie

Frankie

Standard Member
Mar 8, 2016
Thanks ladies, couple days in and looks like its doing what its meant to. Flu = no excersise, hopefully be feeling better by the weekend.

Reactions: Vix

Mumo3girls

Premium Member
Aug 4, 2016
South west Victoria, Australia
Thought I would update my stats sw- 114, week1-109kg, week 2- 107kg. I was naughty this week I had a couple of cokes, I think I'll try exercising this week to see what happens.
Wow awsome start, good job!
Weigh in day for me tomorrow but I'm roughly about 3.5kgs in 4 weeks.. Was hoping to be 99kgs by my 5 week doctors check up next week but I don't think that will happen, currently 102.5kgs (sw 106)

Usedtobe_sportychick

Standard Member
Jul 1, 2016
Just finished my first week of my third month. Was on 30mg for first two. Now on 40mg. Haven't weighed myself since starting 40.
SW: 91.4
CW: 82
GW: 62

Wasn't till I was looking at photos today did I realise how much I've actually lost.

image.jpeg

Zoelee

Standard Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hey guys thought I'd check in too, been a while since I've been on but been busy as! Haha.
Just started a new full time job so I've been on the go all week so far and haven't out much thought into what I've been eating at all which then includes easy, high calorie food.. Luckily I've still been sticking to around 1000-1400 and so I've still lost like 700g since Sunday (or Monday don't remember now lol) so not so bad. I did want to be under 80 by this weekend but any loss for this week I am proud of considering all the other new stresses to think about. Never been this busy in my life!
So sw: around 92 (before duromine)
Sw at the start of taking duromine: 89.9
Day 15 (current weight): I think it was 84.7
So I think that's a.. 7.3kg weight loss altogether?
Goal for day 30: 79!
Problem is I'm soooo constipated that I feel just as far as I did to start with. Hopefully I can empty out soon!
Glad that everyone else is going well! Xx

Motheroftwogirlsamdaboy

Standard Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hey guys thought I'd check in too, been a while since I've been on but been busy as! Haha.
Just started a new full time job so I've been on the go all week so far and haven't out much thought into what I've been eating at all which then includes easy, high calorie food.. Luckily I've still been sticking to around 1000-1400 and so I've still lost like 700g since Sunday (or Monday don't remember now lol) so not so bad. I did want to be under 80 by this weekend but any loss for this week I am proud of considering all the other new stresses to think about. Never been this busy in my life!
So sw: around 92 (before duromine)
Sw at the start of taking duromine: 89.9
Day 15 (current weight): I think it was 84.7
So I think that's a.. 7.3kg weight loss altogether?
Goal for day 30: 79!
Problem is I'm soooo constipated that I feel just as far as I did to start with. Hopefully I can empty out soon!
Glad that everyone else is going well! Xx