Emotional eating (over eating)

C

Carmena

Standard Member
Dec 9, 2020
Today is day 7. Yay one week. Last night was my first night of shit sleep. Don't know if it was the duromine, the fact I had an argument with hubby or the fact that I ate a 450g tub of ice cream for no reason. Men are annoying and emotional eating sucks!!!!!! Any tips on dealing with emotional eating cause sitting down with junk cause I'm grumpy defeats the point of the duromine.

F

Flynic

Premium Member
Feb 14, 2020
Australia
Today is day 7. Yay one week. Last night was my first night of shit sleep. Don't know if it was the duromine, the fact I had an argument with hubby or the fact that I ate a 450g tub of ice cream for no reason. Men are annoying and emotional eating sucks!!!!!! Any tips on dealing with emotional eating cause sitting down with junk cause I'm grumpy defeats the point of the duromine.
Stay busy when you feel like your going to sit and eat junk. Go hang some washing out, go for a walk etc that’s my idea.

Sweety90

Sweety90

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2019
Hey. I know what that’s like. Also an emotional eater and pcos so recipe for disaster! I haven’t really been craving sweets with duromine but I am still hungry. On day 6 now. Maybe put a picture on your fridge on how you want to look or a skinny pic of you just as extra motivation.

N

Nikis

Premium Member
Mar 5, 2020
SE
If angry and need to clear my head - I walk

S

Saxarochek

Premium Member
Mar 26, 2020
Australia
There's nothing wrong with comfort eating every now and then. Just so long as it's not a regular thing...my husband had a bad day the other day and came home with an entire freddo frog ice cream cake, a large bag of salt n vinegar chips and a block of snack chocolate.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Many of us suffer from binge eating from time to time. It's absolutely fine. We are all humans and can have different cravings ;)
However, if you find yourself eating emotionally too often, you might be interested in this post. :kissing_heart: