• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Thanks heaps Kate! Will definately do!

Day 3..

Wish i had scales to see my progress, ive weight myself at work and my parents both very old dodgy scales, one said 68 (2.5kg loss) and other said 69 (1.5kg loss) Tomorrow ill have the time to buy some digital good quality scales and track my progress..

As of tomorrow i can incorporate veggies into my diet! Very excited, was getting sick of eggs and meat lol..

Feeling: Again felt as though i layed in bed all night, mind racing... Definatley more alert and less lazy suring the day.. I feel great! Although my sister said i look run down in the eyes (Probably from lack of sleep, but i dont feel it!)

Also i think i am loosing weight or at least my body has changed. For example the skin on my upper arms is going a little looser and my stomach has turned jelly like rather than firm, kind of like after i gave birth when the skin was all loose and saggy.. Im hoping this is the start of results! Ive never had success in loosing weight so is this a sign? Or is it just a sign i havent got too much food in my belly??

"...Also i think i am loosing weight or at least my body has changed. For example the skin on my upper arms is going a little looser and my stomach has turned jelly like rather than firm, kind of like after i gave birth when the skin was all loose and saggy.. Im hoping this is the start of results! Ive never had success in loosing weight so is this a sign? Or is it just a sign i havent got too much food in my belly??"

Hello, darling!
Yes, of course once you start your diet, your body starts changing too. It's good that you feel this! Not only our body system is forced to lose weight, but our mind is capable of stimulating any process in the body....oh my ) ) ) What I'm trying to say is that you should think that you are losing weight no matter what, and so your brains will send signals and you will be actually losing it.
One thing helped me to get rid of excess volume in abdomen: fiber (I don't really remember, but I think I got some fiber+vitamin+fruit+nuts whatever.. complex from drugstore). I was taking 1 sp / glass of yogurt daily, sometimes 2 times/day. Good stuff I can tell you! Improves metabolism and works as a snack too. So recommend (if you love yogurt)
Have a nice day and much success in weight loss!
Kate

Well this effect may come from "fear" of your body to not get enough nutrients it needs. Sometimes our body can get calories and turn them to fat tissue even from carrots! Diet is a stress for the body, so it acts weird sometimes) ) . Maybe you do right with increasing calories a little bit. If you say last time it helped, my suggestion - do it:)
P.S. I'm curious about the results) ) Take care, caragh87!

Okay just a quick update:

Side effects i think have gone! I have been sleeping and feeling normal which is great.

I weighed in over the weekend so on Day #4 i had lost 3.5kgs!!! So now down to 67kgs.. Hopefully i can continue to loose weight :) I have also been very good with eating healthy, exercising and drinking water xox

Side effects i think have gone! I have been sleeping and feeling normal which is great.

I weighed in over the weekend so on Day #4 i had lost 3.5kgs!!! So now down to 67kgs.. Hopefully i can continue to loose weight :) I have also been very good with eating healthy, exercising and drinking water xox

Sunnyside said:

Well done! :)

At day 13.. that's really hard to believe... 2 weeks tomorrow.
It's going fast so I think that's a good thing.

I haven't been great with my exercise this week, my emotions have been getting the better of me with everything going on in my life.
I weigh in tomorrow and I am expecting about 103.5 which is a loss of 1.3kg

I'm mad for spreadsheet's because I'm a bit of a nerd.
If I do my calculations.. based on a day of 1200 calories in today.. I'm only sitting at 400 after lunch so it's achievable.
My average calories in is 1330 and my average calories out is 216.. so that's a net of 1114 which equal's an estimated loss of 3.41kg which is the lowest weight i've hit on the scales this week, and what I estimate i'll be at tomorrow.

It's amazing how the numbers add up for me.. Calories in.. calories out.. = My weight loss

I really need to get my head more in the game with exercise as I know this WILL make a big difference overall.
If I continue and loss 1 kg per week, i'll be at goal 39 weeks from today :laughing: COME ON OCTOBER :laughing:

Time flies!
Although my total weight loss took me about 2 years (plus minus) , I was completely busy with home stuff and work...Plus my workouts, so I didn't noticed how it flew away!
Exercise will change the picture, you're right, just remember not to starve yourself. Because when you workout, you lose a lot more calories and your body still needs some for living) ) )
One of the ladies suggested to use a fridge note with list of everyday products/meals. This way you can compose perfect meals with optimal calories you need.

Kate

Weighed in this morning at 104 which was up 400grams from my lowest weight of the week.
I know it's only a few hundred grams, but it bothered me a bit..

I ate late in the evening and drank heaps of water..so maybe that was the issue.
Not sure.

Anyway.. still at it.. no huge binges in a week.
No alcohol in 2 weeks..

Just gotta exercise.. and stop letting my emotional well being dictate when I can do that.

I don't really wanna up my calories.. but I feel like I should be moving more.. I dunno..

Just gotta keep going.

Still annoyingly at 104 but I know that I probably deserve it.
I've been so lazy with my exercise :( I have no excuses.
I'm 3 weeks with no alcohol, i've craved it a little but not too much.

I don't get hungry but I know I have to eat, I really hate thinking about food all the time.
But at the same time, when I eat something and then it's not satisfying I get SO annoyed.

I go back to the doctors on the 9th so I would REALLY like to get to 5 kilos before then.
To do that, I need to eat 1200 calories a day and average about 250 calories of exercise a day.. That CANT be that hard.
I really need to motivate myself to spend a few hours exercising on the weekends. Maybe that should be a walk and a swim as well as the gym.

I know the method, I just need to put it into practice.

I'm really worried about my cycle, which has suddenly become a lot longer. I need to get a blood test done.

Oh, come on caragh87! Cheer up, please! ;) Is there anyone who can support you at home? It means and helps a lot!
I can't understand when people say they hate exercising and trying to 'find time' and trick themselves to do it regularly, because I personally LOVE to train my body!
But it was hard at the beginning, when I was super overweight, true! Little by little I just made exercises my second job - the business you must do no matter what!
Keep saying: no exceptions, no tricks, just you and your OBLIGATORY diet plan. The best way is hire personal coach, but... I know expensive..
Oh, well fingers crossed for you - only willpower and spare time can help to regulate your exercise plan.
XO
Kate

Well here I am at day 30 or more actually. I've had 3-4 days off the tablets as I try to not always take them on the weekends.
I'll be going back to the doctors, maybe I will go tonight actually and see what she says about my loss.

Weighed in at 102.3 yesterday which is a total lost of 4.7 from my highest at 107. I really hope she doesn't want to weigh me though because I weigh a lot more at the end of the day and she may not believe I've progressed. Also when I went in there I thought I weighed 105 but actually started at 107.
Anyway I am still at it, this week is my birthday which I know will be hard. I'm going to try and be as good as I can in the days leading up and then won't be too hard on myself going forward.

Still have a long way to go though, can't WAIT to be back under 100kg and then more, and more.

A lot of people scoff at the amount of weight I want to lose but I think 65kg is maintainable for me.. and that's where I want to be at.
No more getting 75kg and giving up.
Need to do more exercise though I know this, I know this.. Why can't I just make myself do it more often!

Happy B-Day darling!
I don't know the exact date, but you deserve to hear kind words all week long!
Wish you WEIGHT LOSS lol;), no side effects, health and have fun no matter what!
Cook yourself something tasty, but try to not give up on the plan, please!

Hi Ladies my name is Vanessa

Start Date 15/2/13
Start weight 98.8
Goal Weight 65 kgs

Well its my first day taking Duromine,I like many others was sceptical about taking this pill.
Butive decided to give it a go.Its amazing seeeing all the positive reviews.Hopefully i see great results as well :)
Any tips welcome ..

Nessa22 said:

Start Date 15/2/13
Start weight 98.8
Goal Weight 65 kgs

Well its my first day taking Duromine,I like many others was sceptical about taking this pill.
Butive decided to give it a go.Its amazing seeeing all the positive reviews.Hopefully i see great results as well :)
Any tips welcome ..

Good luck, its been a week since I started and have lost a Kilo..Drinking lots of water and jogging three times a week so far

Determined said:
Good luck, its been a week since I started and have lost a Kilo..Drinking lots of water and jogging three times a week so far[/QUOTE

Thank you :) sounds like your going well , lets hope it helps both of us. Keep me posted on how you are going.

Nessa22 said:

Start Date 15/2/13
Start weight 98.8
Goal Weight 65 kgs

Any tips welcome ..

Hi, Lady!

Welcome here! Lots of us were first sceptical about these pills too, I'm pretty sure.
But they work, trust me. So, it seems you have quite weight to lose, prepare yourself to start a new lifestyle.
Don't worry, we'll help. To start with, I suggest you drink lots of water, lemon fresh and honey is welcome.
Start any exercise. Maybe the easiest walking or jogging even.

Have a nice weight loss, darling! :)

Kate said:
Hi, Lady!

Welcome here! Lots of us were first sceptical about these pills too, I'm pretty sure.
But they work, trust me. So, it seems you have quite weight to lose, prepare yourself to start a new lifestyle.
Don't worry, we'll help. To start with, I suggest you drink lots of water, lemon fresh and honey is welcome.
Start any exercise. Maybe the easiest walking or jogging even.

Have a nice weight loss, darling! :)

Hi Kate
Thank you for your kind words and advice.I have started going to the gym and also walking.Yes i do have alot to lose but I'm in for the long haul :) I drank so much water yesterday I was going to the toilet all day.
How are you going?

If anyone has any Low Carb recipes that would be very much appreciated.

Well did my first weigh in on friday and have lost 2.5 kg hopefully I keep having this kind or result.But I am finding it harder To keep eating still as I feel full all the time.

hey all,

I am about to start my 10th week on duromine. I started on the 15mg for the first three weeks & have been on the 30mg for the last 7.

The first three weeks I didnt really try to do anything to help myself, it was over the christmas period & I was also on holidays from work. My friend was down from Perth and so i basically spent that three weeks drinking, and eating hardly anything as i was sleeping in until lunch time and being summer it was quite hot which also put off my appetite a fair bit as well as the combination of the pills. I was buzzed & had loads of energy for the first 10 days or so & then it went back to being pretty normal. I didnt exercise at all & wouldn't eat until the afternoon usually and when I was eating it was crap. I guess like many people I thought this pill would do the work for me & I think I was in denial a fair bit as to how good my eating habits actually were.

As a result I only lost 1kg over that first three weeks which made me very disappointed. I was then placed on the 30mg tablets and I guess I thought that these would work better because of the higher dosage & once again was severly disappointed when after a week on them I hadnt lost anything. It was this that really gave me the kick start and realised just how bad my eating habits really were & made me start to try harder to lose the weight.

I then started to try & either do a couple of kms on the exercise bike a few mornings a week or go for walks in my lunch break for around half an hour a couple of times a week also. I usually ended up doing either once or twice a week with some weeks only doing something once. I cut out most of my carbs & sugars & fats, concentrating on wholesome light meals & introducing breakfast which I never ate before. In the first week of doing this (5th week on duromine) I lost a total of 4 kilos & was extremely happy & made me more motivated to keep doing what I was doing.

the 6th week I lost nothing & after researching plateus I thought that was what may have happened & I starting doing a cheat meal kind of thing to spike my metabolism & kickstart further weightloss. I also introduced protein powder but only allowed myself to have that after I had worked out first thing in the morning & also a detox liquid to have first thing in the morning to help with constipation and to flush out my body.

I went back to the docs at this point to see if possibly the duromine was not working for me & had a diff doc to the one that had prescibed me to it & he told me that he doesnt think it works & that I was probably losing weight from doing what I was doing, not from the duromine & in his experience most people who were on duromine had gained all the weight back afterwards & advised me to discontinue taking it.

I continued anyway as I still had presciptions for the whole 12 weeks. In the 7th week I lost a further 3kg. I have not lost anything since then (last two weeks).

With only 3 weeks worth of tablets left, I have decided to have the 30mg everyday for the next week & then after that 30mg every two days for the two weeks after that, followed by the two weeks after that a 15mg every two-three days to try and wein myself off them & prevent weight gain after going off completely.

Does anyone have any tips to kick start weightloss on duromine again with only a few weeks left? I have basically no side effects anymore or I have just gotten used to them. I am not anywhere near as thirsty as I used to be, not drinking as much water as i should be but still trying to & sometimes still have a little sleeplessness, not nearly as much energy either. I still want to lose atleast another 7 but would be ideal to lose another 9-12.

Its a bit discouraging also as I have a friend who is always yoyo dieting & trying any quick fix under the sun who heard about them from me & went & got some herself who is exercising by playing basketball 2 times a week but has always done this before & eats takeout everyday, drinks 2 nights a week & drinks A LOT & has only been on 30mg for 5-6 weeks and has lost 12 :( She keeps rubbing it in my face kinda and just makes me feel shit when I am trying so hard & not seeing the same results. I have heard that if you do what she is doing you gain all the weight back once you go off? is this true? It would make me feel a bit better if it was haha.

I am 163cm tall, 20 yo girl SW - 75kg, CW - 67 GW - 55-60.

My friend is a lot taller than me, maybe 170cm? not sure of her weight but she has always been a lot bigger than me, only when i was 75 that i was slightly bigger than her.

Any help would be much appreciated! (if anyone bothers to read my novel haha)