Duromine Starts Tomorrow - What To Expect?

EmilyAurora

Standard Member
Feb 20, 2015
Hi!
I'm 19 and starting in at 90kg!! desperately trying to loose weight that I packed on while pregnant and afterwards.
I start 15mg of Duromine tomorrow and am wondering what should I expect? I'm a tad nervous.

Reactions: jaslyn

jaslyn

Standard Member
Feb 12, 2015
South Australia
I have been on Duromine for 2 weeks and a day. I started on 15mg, the first day I felt wide awake and full of energy, wasn't hungry and it took a while to fall asleep. The next day the same. Third day, nothing and I was starving. Fourth day nothing, even more starving, so I went up to 30mg and that is what works for me. The wide awake energetic feeling fades away after the first week. I take 30mg one day, then depending how I feel I skip a day or take 15mg the next day. I don't know why some people need 15mg and some 30mg, I'd be interested to find out. I was 89.5kg when I started and when the doc weighed me yesterday I was 82.5kg, so so far it's working. Don't worry too much and don't read all the Duromine horror stories, lots of people (inc me) don't have any of the bad side effects at all. Good luck and keep us posted :)

Reactions: Heidzho