Duromine Side Effect Control?

Arns

Standard Member
Jul 11, 2011
Ok i have been on duromine 40mg for 3 weeks now, and i cant control the side effect of forever feeling cold... I work in an office and my fingers and toes freeze all day long. To top it off my body and limbs get cold also and no matter what i do i cant warm up. No amount of clothing warms me up. I drink alot of green tea to try increase my body heat and nothing... i go for a little jog but this fix is temporary.

Does any1 else get this side effect? How do u cope with it? is there anything i can use or eat that can help?

I get so cold i start to feel sick... help...

Booty

Standard Member
Aug 8, 2015
I wish someone had an answer for this post. I am FREEZING!

Kate

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 21, 2009
Booty, I may only suggest it is under/over active thyroid. My syster had once that problem. It turned out her body did not produce enough thyroid hormones. You should better do a blood test. And maybe check your heart and blood vessels as well. Hope everything's OK and it's just a temporary effect.

Booty

Standard Member
Aug 8, 2015
My gp has already tested everything prior to me starting duromine. Including my thyroid. It isnt a constant thing, happens whenever really. Day / night, but is annoying when i am trying to sleep. I cannot sleep with cold feet, never have. Apart from the random cold and thirst - no other current side effects.

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
My gp has already tested everything prior to me starting duromine. Including my thyroid. It isnt a constant thing, happens whenever really. Day / night, but is annoying when i am trying to sleep. I cannot sleep with cold feet, never have. Apart from the random cold and thirst - no other current side effects.
Try using a natural supplement containing "red vine extract". It is really great to increase blood circulation. May just help;)

Booty

Standard Member
Aug 8, 2015
I'll definitely look into it tomorrow. Thank you :)