Dre

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
OK, everyone, I fell off the lolly wagon and ate lollies AGAIN !!! BUT, I crawled my butt back on the wagon and thank goodness no weight gain.

EXERCISE - this is the key I'm missing I think, as well as my Dietitian thinks.

But, and this is not an excuse, I have my own business and I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, I'm exhausted nearly every day, and I can't seem to find time to exercise. My job has me sitting on my arse 99% of the time.

Does anyone have suggestions on trying to add exercise into a day that is so full, AND no gyms here, I live on a property, so no walking on the highway either as trucks fly past at 100 km/hr.

I'm getting desperate, as I'm not loosing weight anymore and I seriously can not reduce my food intake any further (other than no lollies) so exercise is really the only things I'm missing.
Hello ShelleyBris
thank you for sharing this problem because so many of us here on the forum struggle with this as well :)
it is such an important issue, i wish i could wave a magic wand and answer it!
stay strong and remember that you are not alone my darling..

Hugs
Dre

Reactions: StacyB
StacyB

StacyB

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 5, 2020
OK, everyone, I fell off the lolly wagon and ate lollies AGAIN !!! BUT, I crawled my butt back on the wagon and thank goodness no weight gain.

EXERCISE - this is the key I'm missing I think, as well as my Dietitian thinks.

But, and this is not an excuse, I have my own business and I work 12 hours a day 6 days a week, I'm exhausted nearly every day, and I can't seem to find time to exercise. My job has me sitting on my arse 99% of the time.

Does anyone have suggestions on trying to add exercise into a day that is so full, AND no gyms here, I live on a property, so no walking on the highway either as trucks fly past at 100 km/hr.

I'm getting desperate, as I'm not loosing weight anymore and I seriously can not reduce my food intake any further (other than no lollies) so exercise is really the only things I'm missing.
Are you working at home? If not, you can walk to your work some days. Also, it is recommended to take a break each hour and make simple exercises. it is very important if you are sitting all day, not only for your weight loss process but for your health.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Is it your second-time experience with Duromine? You can share your story here.

E

EllieBellie

Standard Member
Aug 26, 2020
I’m on my second go with duromine.

I started it not to lose weight but because i was alarmed at how much I was eating after finishing the first round (even towards the end of the first round I was eating more than I normally would. Eating too much has never been my problem so it was shocking).

I wasn’t hungry at all but it was like all my normal self control and good habits had fallen away after three months of having a chemical make me not hungry for me. :/ Gotta build that habit again I guess.

On round two I experimented a bit with alternating days but found the only effect was more disturbed sleep than usual.

Sadly, for me, my best experience with duromine for energy and activity was the first two days and, overall, the first month. My body adapted quite quickly and the drug has had minimal effect after that. I have decided to go back to keto since that provided consistent energy - which was what I was really seeking from duromine. I just wanted that easier path I guess. ^_^