• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
ozziemum said:
Kate, metermine is the generic version of duromine - they are the same drug!

Hi, ozziemum!

Yes I know. Indeed Metermine and Duromine are no different at all. Even the colour of capsules is the same, yet the inscriptions are different.
It's very strange that iNova sells Phentermine under different names though. Oh, by the way, a friend of mine visited her therapist (she's having weight loss problem),
so he told her that TGA has approved some new Phentermine capsules lately in 2012, also by iNova. Still, he had prescribed her Duromine. Do you know about these new Phentermine capsules?

Maybe anybody got the prescription for those?

P.S. ozziemum, I'm sorry:) all I wanted to say, is that I've had some experience with Duromine, yet I know about its generics.

Kate said:
Hello Sarah!

I'm sorry to hear you feel so badly on pills. I can't say about Metermine personally, but you've said you've been taking duromine too.
Well, as far as I understand the worst thing is lack of energy and no weight loss effect so far? You must be disagree with me, but I think your diet is wrong. Because
it's not only about taking the pills and eating NOTHING AT ALL, on the contrary - you have to eat, only small portions, low-calorie healthy foods and 4-5 times throughout a day!
I know, I know you will say I'm sick suggesting you to eat "that much", but trust me, it's not like this. Your body lost 6kg for the first week, true, it was water mostly.

But you should know that any diet pill only helps when:

1. You eat small meals 4-5 times a day (main+snacks) regularly at the same time every day!
2. You exercise (gym, Zumba, jogging, yoga, fitness, etc.)
3. Drink a lot of water (2-4L)

These are basic conditions for successful weight loss. Worked for me. No cheating, no sorry for yourself, just a strict concrete plan. Otherwise no pills will work.
If you eat nothing, your body gets no energy, even though the pills should provide it. Remember this and good luck!

XOXO
Kate:)

P.S. Everybody is different and many other factors may prevent you from loosing weight. My best advise is to try this plan and maybe you will see the difference. Oh, and one more thing: once you've started to lose weight, meaning you're changing your lifestyle completely, than you should stick to it all the time. There is no way back!

Thanks for your reply.

Let me assure you, I am absolutely not eating nothing. And I have used Duromine previously, not for about 2 years or so.

I am calorie counting and eating healthy meals. Aside from the lack of excercise due to having no energy, I have followed everything you suggested. And for the first week, it worked wonderfully.

I'm just struggling with the complete lack of energy. I feel like I have absolutely no difference between before and while I was on the pills.

Reactions: lastoption
Hello again, darling!

I'm really sorry, I didn't want to hurt you anyhow... Yes, absence of energy makes it harder to struggle with weight, especially when you keep a diet.
You said you've been taking Duromine 2 years ago, so how was it? Were there any changes, other than now? I mean have you felt this tiredness before?
If nothing is wrong with your body, then I suppose the dose or the medication don't fit. Personally, I need a daytime nap too, since i'm a night owl.

But you know, gym gives me energy actually. Even when i'm tired, i just do some simple exercises and feel little better, plus shower afterwards with some refreshing showergel...
I know it all sounds not as promissing as you've expected, but all from my experience) ) )

Hey. I have been taking duromine for 3 days now. 30mg. I take it around 7am. I am not getting any side affects or any affects at all for that matter. I sleep all night. I have the same amount of energy except for little bursts every now and then over the day. I still get hungry but the look of fatty unhealthy food makes me feel sick. Which I don't know if it's the duromine or just me being mentally ready to eat healthy.
Had anyone else had slim to none side affects and did you still loose weight?
Thanks.

hi, I've been on it for 4 days now, my second day on it I felt full, but since then no side affects, I'm hungry most of the tome, and really tired as well. I guess everyone is affected differently. Um on 15mg though. But mentally trying to change bad habits, so making myself eat healthy and exercise and hoping the duromine will help me stay on track, maybe rakes a bit tokick in?

Hey. Hopefully you start feeling better soon :)
I woke up thismorning feeling fantastic after a 8 hour sleep. Decided to weigh myself and I had lost 2.4kg in 4 days. But I still am not getting any side affects. But I am eating as healthy as I can and trying to exercise as much as I can with a toddler. So my exercise is limited to pushing him on his bike while walking.
I find that counting calories is great. I'm more conscious of what I put in my mouth.
So I'm thinking maybe even though we aren't getting many or no side affects, the duromine is still working. :)

Reactions: Kate
Hi girls, I am on my 5th day of Duromine. So far I have lost 3 kilos. My side effects started on the third day - i started feeling a little light headed, starting getting the shakes and restless sleep. Ive used Duromine a few times before and from those experiences I found that It does get better! I found the longer I kept using it, the side effects would just go away (so long as you are having enough water and food throughout the day).
Towards the end of the course (3rd month) the only side effect i had was irritability and mood swings. That wasnt so bad since it didnt last long, when i finished the 3 month course I felt like my good old self again. Kylie, if you are not having any results from the 15mg then perhaps speak with your doctor. He may increase your dosage to 30mg?

thanks for that, might ring up for an appointment this week

I've been on the 30mg for 4 days now and im not sure if its working properly, I don't really have any side effects ,besides that I cant fall asleep before midnight anymore and that I wake up early but feel well rested and not tired at all. im kind of confused coz im not sure if experiencing thirst or hunger, but I do drink a lot of water more than 2 litres a day. can someone please let me know if they experienced this, and after some time stopped feeling like this

Reactions: JennyGordonii
Count yourself lucky that you don't have any side effects! ;) Wish I didnt have them. I only had them at the start and towards the end of the 3month course. They didnt last long, looks like you were able to jump that hurdle!

Agreed, I am using it for about 5 days, only dry mouth with no hunger, and no other side affects, I think its all the water we drinking, but is it a problem that we have not lost any weight?

Hi Jess I am on my fourth month of taking Duromine, I had three months on then two months break now I'm into my second week of my fourth month. I lost 13 kilos over the first three months, and 3.4kilos this round. I too have no side effects. I have to tell myself not to eat ( I think it's more out of habit that we are eating ) well for me it's habit to grab for the food when I'm feeling a little stressed. Think positive n be head strong n you will loose the weight. Remember weight loss is 90 percent what you put in your mouth and ten percent excercise. So find your balance n you will succeed.

Mum of 4 Boys.
Stating weight : 83
Current Weight: 68.5
Goal Weight: 55

Reactions: serene123 and Kate
How are you going now girls have you started to loose any weight? Do you feel like it's working?

I have been on 30mg for 3 days. First morning after taking it I woke up feeling hungover :/ I am extremely thirsty! And I either dont get hungry or I just get a feeling of pressure in my upper abdomen. I feel so awake and Optomistic. Was a bit tired today but was in the sun all day so makes sense. So far the scales say I've lost 1.5kg.. haven't done any excersise yet. Also apparently the bigger you are the more you'll lose in your first week so dont be discouraged!

Yes, ladies....patience is the best supporter;)

I am a big girl and have been on it for two weeks and only lost 3kg, but like Kate said, PMS confuses the scale lol! so I will wait till the end of my PMS then weigh again xoxo

Every morning i wake up to jump on the scales to hopefully see a loss, but then if I hadn't lost I would be upset and being an emotional eater it would be the second thing I would want to do for a bit of stress relief, my viscous cycle. So this week I am only going to weigh in once, once a week. I have two weeks until I complete my months script! This will be the number that counts. I'm hoping for a 5kg weight loss. And I have no doubts I will get it!

Belinda, you are doing right that you weigh yourself once a week. We've all been there so an everyday weigh in didn't work)))

Thanks Kate, I have had a rough two days so I have eaten a few things I shouldn't of. And don't want to go backwards because of the number on the scale : )

I just did what I said I wouldn't Kate I weighed in. But it just gave me a good kick in the ass as I am back up to 69. Silly me I was down to 66.7 just a few days ago. It's crazy how when I'm down I head to the thing that most of all really makes me unhappy : ( something I've struggled with since having kids. I don't drink I don't do drugs I don't smoke my stress relief has been to put food in my mouth. A habit I just slipped back into.