2tree

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
I just had my first weigh in at the doctors and i am a little disappointed i have lost 6kg in a month and a half and only have 2 weeks left on them before i go off them for 2 weeks and start again the March 1 but i wish i had lost more...

S

Smashsh

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
I just had my first weigh in at the doctors and i am a little disappointed i have lost 6kg in a month and a half and only have 2 weeks left on them before i go off them for 2 weeks and start again the March 1 but i wish i had lost more...
So is that like 6kg in 6 weeks...sounds pretty good to me. I've lost 9kg in 9 weeks and my doctor was really happy with that. The slower you lose the weight, as in 0.5-1kg per week, is healthy and more sustainable in the long run

Reactions: April

2tree

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
So is that like 6kg in 6 weeks...sounds pretty good to me. I've lost 9kg in 9 weeks and my doctor was really happy with that. The slower you lose the weight, as in 0.5-1kg per week, is healthy and more sustainable in the long run
Thats great i would b happy with that. Can i ask what your start weight was?

sofia-brook

sofia-brook

Premium Member
Apr 7, 2020
Australia
I started at 115 kg. Don't let it get you down, embrace what you have loss :innocent: make sure you take measurements because it's shows a bigger difference than the scales Hun :blush: I'm now down to 90 kg and going on to my fourth month. I had breaks also and still kept the weight off.

2tree

Standard Member
Dec 3, 2020
I started at 115 kg. Don't let it get you down, embrace what you have loss :innocent: make sure you take measurements because it's shows a bigger difference than the scales Hun :blush: I'm now down to 90 kg and going on to my fourth month. I had breaks also and still kept the weight off.
Thats great hopefully u will get to your goal and b able to maintain it!

SayWhat

SayWhat

Premium Member
May 24, 2018
Sydney
Why would you be disappointed? You lost weight! Right! You didn't gain, you lost 6 kilos!!! That's massive!! Go into your pantry get out a kilo of sugar and look at it, you lost 6 of them!! Be proud!!! Well done! :bomb::bomb::bomb::party::party::party:6 kilos gone that aren't there anymore VANISHED !!!!

ShelleyBris

ShelleyBris

Standard Member
Jan 23, 2017
Brisbane
Hi,

That is actually great, that is 6kg in 6 weeks !!! That is a win. Remember all duromine does is help with hunger, you did the work to loose that amount, and you should be really happy about that.

While you are on the off time, stick to your routines you picked up during the one time.

Also, remember Duromine take a little while to get out of your system. When I first start, I take it every day for a week, then I take every second day, it makes the script last longer and I still get the same benefit. I talked to my doctor about it and she said, yes it stays in your system so my plan is working (cue evil laugh) ;)

Your journey is just beginning, and you are well on your way.

Congratulations on the 6kg loss. (go and pick up something that weighs 6kg to give you a real sense of your weight loss)
Shelley

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
So true!:sun: Usually we lose the most during the first week and it's mostly water weight. Losing 1 - 1,5 kilograms per week is absolutely fine and can be considered a healthy weight loss. :) However, if you still want to speed things up, add some cardio workouts to your weekly routine.

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
How was your second month on Duromine? You can share your second month's experience here.