• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues

Reverie said:
I lost 30 kgs low carb 4 years ago without medication but I don't have the same drive this time and my weight is at a stall. I'm using the duromine with the low carb to kick start the weight loss again. I lost 8 kilos in 7 weeks low carb but it's not enough.

Trabela said:
I lost 30 kgs low carb 4 years ago without medication but I don't have the same drive this time and my weight is at a stall. I'm using the duromine with the low carb to kick start the weight loss again. I lost 8 kilos in 7 weeks low carb but it's not enough.
Can I ask how much your weight is.. Sorry if sounding rude asking about weight :)

Reverie said:
Can I ask how much your weight is.. Sorry if sounding rude asking about weight :)
75 I need to get back to 65, I was 83 kgs when I started low carb 7weeks ago. I lost it all a few years ago but my old habits crept back, Im torn between my love of food and self hate.

Reactions: Reverie
Trabela said:
75 I need to get back to 65, I was 83 kgs when I started low carb 7weeks ago. I lost it all a few years ago but my old habits crept back, Im torn between my love of food and self hate.
Yup tell me about it... I love food to.. :weary_face: then I look at myself in the mirror and hate me.. I also find that exercise for at least 30 mins helps. Little...Lol.. I tend to gain weight very quickly... And docs dint seem to understanding that.. they think I am joking when I say I gain weight within week...

Reverie said:
Yup tell me about it... I love food to.. :weary_face: then I look at myself in the mirror and hate me.. I also find that exercise for at least 30 mins helps. Little...Lol.. I tend to gain weight very quickly... And docs dint seem to understanding that.. they think I am joking when I say I gain weight within week...
I forced myself to drink a low carb shake today, my mind isn't hungry but my stomach is complaining. I gain it quickly too, I'm avoiding the gym for a few days until my crazy mind settles. I just don't have the mental motivation.

Trabela said:
I forced myself to drink a low carb shake today, my mind isn't hungry but my stomach is complaining. I gain it quickly too, I'm avoiding the gym for a few days until my crazy mind settles. I just don't have the mental motivation.
I think I eat coz I get bored...Lol... sounds stupid I know. Yah my stomach complains to. And I reach and eat. Eg today I had duromine in morning. Than at work my stomach started rummbling. So I had a piece bread with peanuts butter (Mmm favorite)' than there a cake going round in office. Had a slice. Than had 4 beans in cann with tuna. Than in afternoon stuffed my face with lindt chocolate... So yeah there goes my controlling of weight. I feel yukk.. I feel that's it.. My body will be double sizes morrow..

But hun, don't be strict.. take it day at time. We all have our flaws. And we all hate seeing ourselves in mirror... But that's how we are. Our body is. At least we not over weight and not doing anything about it

Miracle said:
Only first few days and so far no weight loss
I can't sleep, today the crazy fee past now I just feel like a zombie. I have not eaten or slept in days.

Hi All, So I take medication for anxiety and tried duromine (on the highest dose) about 4 months ago but it made me have massive panic attacks and feel terrible all the time so I had to stop :( Has anyone else experienced this? If so do you think a lower dose would work better?

I'm halfway through my first month on 15mg. Little side effects, just take tab early and drink lots.

HeatherA said:
I'm halfway through my first month on 15mg. Little side effects, just take tab early and drink lots.
Okay that's good to know, and the weight still comes off?

Allice said:
Okay that's good to know, and the weight still comes off?
Yep, my pants keep falling down! :joy::joy::joy:

Allice said:
Hi All, So I take medication for anxiety and tried duromine (on the highest dose) about 4 months ago but it made me have massive panic attacks and feel terrible all the time so I had to stop :( Has anyone else experienced this? If so do you think a lower dose would work better?
Dr can answer the question for me. As for ME duromine made me mellow out and feel better. No panic attacks. :) Though I didn't mix meds. Hope it works out for ya

Does anyone feel dizzy when they stand up and have been on duro for a while? Asking for a friend. Thanks

KattyCat said:
Does anyone feel dizzy when they stand up and have been on duro for a while? Asking for a friend. Thanks
I haven't So far.. but is your friend eating anything at all? Maybe it's hunger dizzy... Tell a friend to eat little, steamed vegetables but eat..

Allice said:
If you never had panic attacks before, the 40 mg dose can provoke these.
I think it's really a good idea to try 15 mg or 30 mg and see how it goes.

P.S. Don't forget that water is your best friend;) Try to drink 3 liters of water a day while on Duromine.

KattyCat said:
Yeah and been on duro for 6 weeks

KattyCat said:
Mmmm lack of sleep or dehydration could also be the issues. But tell her to go back to doc.. Can never be to careful...

KattyCat said:
Yes and on duromine nearly 5 weeks