• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues

Hello, dear @Reverie :sun:
Mood issues happen sometimes. However, usually, people experience a boost in energy :bomb:
Do you have any other side effects?

Reverie said:
I used duromine 13 years ago and lost 30 kgs, I've just started it again on 30 mg, and it's awful. I can't maintain a decent mood. I'm up and down, not angry, just empty. It's only day 2. I never had these feelings last time round. Does anyone else experience this?

Yes yes yes meeeeeee...Lol.. The first-ever time I was on 30. I was perfectly fine. Lost 10kg in one month. No mood swings. Wasn\'t hungry. No side effect at all. But this time round in m on 40. I feel hungry sometimes. Feel like my cleft side been heavy.. just weird. I thought it was just me. Or there is something fishy in the tablet

Trabela said:
Yes yes yes meeeeeee...Lol.. The first-ever time I was on 30. I was perfectly fine. Lost 10kg in one month. No mood swings. Wasn\'t hungry. No side effect at all. But this time round in m on 40. I feel hungry sometimes. Feel like my cleft side been heavy.. just weird. I thought it was just me. Or there is something fishy in the tablet
Yup me too.. I was like I had a rocket under my feet... :laughing:

@Reverie I'm hoping tomorrow I'll adjust, I read it can take a few days. I'm not confident though. How long have you been on them this time round?

@Trabela What I have figured out is that if I get 8 hours of sleep, that helps with the energy. But if you are tired and take d, then you still will be so lazy. No energy. And if you hungry and do eat n with me sometimes, I will get greedy and override my duromine and force-feed..Lol.. Then that also takes away the effect of durromine. N after eating, I will sick that I want to throw up. This time I was on 3 months. In a week I will finish my last month.

Reactions: April
Doc won't give me more. I can understand it's not good in the long run. But I am looking to buy some more somehow... lol

Reverie said:
Doc won't give me more. I can understand it's not good in the long run. But I am looking to buy some more somehow... lol
Try another doctor. I went to a different GP and got it that way :) Said never had it before blah blah

Reverie said:
Be careful with Duromine. The regular course of treatment is 3 months.
How many months did you take it already?

Reactions: Reverie
Trabela said:
@Reverie Did you lose much over the last few months?
I started this time round from 89kg. Down to 73 kg now. My weight goes up and down. Especially monthly time. Have to get down to 69. That's all... I will be happy :relieved:

I was wondering about monthly time, I’ve gained 500g in past two days which I’m hoping is just monthly related :neutral:

I've never been to a new doctor that has requested my records. Mind you, I only go to bulk billings GPs :)

Novadia said:
I've never been to a new doctor that has requested my records. Mind you, I only go to bulk billings GPs :)
Me either, I used them for 12 months with going to Dr to dr getting scripts.