• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine & Mental and Mood Issues

Week 10 Update...

1kg loss this week - woo hoo!

Starting Weight: 84.3kgs
Current Weight: 77.3kgs

Total Loss to date: 7kgs

Good loss this week, however, it was mainly due to stress. Has been a really tough week for me, with my relationship ending and my dad's birthday (who passed away a year ago). :(

What I am happy about is normally I would reach for food to comfort and it didn't even cross my mind at all. After 10 weeks of being healthy, i'm hoping it's finally sunken into my head! Food for fuel and not for comfort.

AAAA!!! So well done with the weight loss!!! You should be very proud of yourself for holding it and not touching bad food, even though the stress on you is horrible. Hold, MMK. I am sorry you lost your father. He would be very proud of you today.

I hope very much that ending of this relationship will give space to a new relationship, which will make you even happier. You are a very strong and positive person and deserve to be happy!

Great attitude you developed towards food. Well done! Keep it up, you have 2 more weeks left until you finish Duromine, and just one week to get to your goal of 77 kg. You’re very close! Bravo!

Thanks April. :)
I have actually only just finished my second script, so I have one more to go.
I don't usually take it on the weekends and I've also had days off during the week.
I am crossing all my limbs to get to my mini goal by the end of this week.

Reactions: April
Week 11 Update...

1.1kg loss this week - pretty chuffed with that!

Current Weight: 76.2kgs

Total Loss to date: 8.1kgs

I have made my mini goal to be in the 77's for my holiday! Well I smashed it actually! Couldn't be happier.
Looking forward to a little break (even if it is with the ex!) relaxing and taking the time for myself to re-energise, ready for the next mini goal.

Next mini goal: 69kgs by 23rd June
Final goal: 65kgs

AAAAA!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how much I am smiling now! You must be very proud of yourself, your decisiveness, the achievements! Definitely smashing that mini goal.

Do you even realize you’re a great motivator to all people out there, who have see low results when they start Duromine, You are a fantastic example of the fact that consistency and stubbornness can overcome everything! =)

Your next mini-goal is a very challenging one and best of luck for smashing that one too!!! Have a great holiday and may that break bring you fun and peace of mind!

StarryG, where are you? how are you? Still on Duromine and losing weight? Is everything ok? Take care

Hello there! How is it going??? Couldn’t understand what am I missing… now I see.. a weekly report from you, MMK! =) Hope, you’re doing well! Cheers!

Hello MMK! I guess that break was very relaxing =)) Nice! How are you doing? Time to get back on track and keep moving… June 23 might seem far away, but it’s not. Let’s get it on! =) Have a great day!

Hi April, the break was good, i'm going on another short one June 8th, with a friend this time! So I have a closer mini goal!

Current Weight: 75.9kgs
Total Loss to date: 8.4kgs

I didn't really put anything on over the holiday, a couple of hundred grams, but it came back off once I got back into the exercise.

So ready to get to my next mini goal: 73kgs by 8th June.

Oh heeeeey! Look who’s back!! Happy to see you and happy for your news! Good for you on not gaining anything back and, of course, you deserve a BRAVO for setting such a mini goal. I see you’re very determined, as always, and I will keep my fingers crossed that you smash this goal, as well.

You’re doing fantastic!!! I am sure your body has changed A LOT since you started… so curious to see… the best part of all weight loss process is the comparison of before and after. =))) (it’s my personal secret) Oh well, I wish you a great great week and a fantastic dynamic mood! Cheers!

Um… hi MMK! How are you? 8th of June is already gone and I wonder if you managed to get to your next mini goal… Keeping my fingers crossed for your success! Take care

Well things haven't really been going so well. I've put 2kgs on and not feeling great.
I've been traveling every week for work and not been looking after myself.

Time to start again...
really disappointed in myself :(

Heeeey! Look who’s back! What’s with the sad face? You know what you have to do. It is always hard to monitor your food intake and be physically active when you have to travel for work and work work work.

DO NOT be disappointed in yourself. You shouldn’t! Just remember how much you were fighting and what you managed to achieve! Be proud with yourself, head high, shoulders straight and fast forward towards your goal! I believe in you! I rarely see people with such willpower, like you have.

I week down. How’s everything going? Did you take yourself in your strong hands? Back on track? C’mon! do not let these 2 kg turn into 4 or 6. Be serious! And be happy! No depressed mood can help us lose weight, so bring it on with a smile and fate in your forces! Write soon… I worry

Hey April, i'm still sitting at the 2kgs heavier unfortunately, but it's not more! there's the positive!
Starting from next week I will be able to get back into a routine again and get back into it!

Oh, the iron man is back! What can I say… I think it is a great result! How long have you been without Duromine and exercising? About a month? And you only gained 2 kilos! Just two! You definitely eat healthier than you were before Duromine. Otherwise, you would have gained a lot more. So a high five to you for this!

Drumroll is getting louder and louder with each moment. One more approach, starting on Monday… the anticipation grows… will he dive into the weight loss craze, like he used to? Will he put his foot down and show everyone how strong-willed and cool he is? The anticipation grows… and we all are sending best and most positive vibes to feed your decisiveness and let it grow. =) MMK, you know you’re good! Ready to become even goodER? =)) cheers!

Heeeey… guess this week wasn’t made for a comeback. Don’t give up! You hear me? Grab your ear and drag yourself into the gym!!! =) A nice weekend to you and a great motivated mood!

Lilykins said:
Hi it all depends on the individual as to how much your start weight is, how much exercise you do and what sort of food you'll be eating, all of that will determine how much you will lose. Its day 9 for me now and I have lost 7kg

Hi Lilykins. How are you going now? Do you follow a healthy eating and exercise regime?

Hello there! Anyone here? The man who made me amazed with his persistence? No? No more motivating posts from someone who fought for each small result? C’mon, it’s not possible! In fact, I just want to know how you are doing and wish you all the best. Hope all is well and you’re back into exercising and mindful eating.

Hi,

My first day on Duromine and I felt really depressed and down? Is this one of the side effects? I am also trying to force myself to eat? I am a big guy and I would eat usually 5-6 pieces of toast for breakfast and have lunch and dinner. I ate 2 pieces of toast today and that was it. I have to force myself to eat 2 bites of fruit salad for lunch and 2 bites of dinner.

Is this normal?