Duromine + Healthy Eating = Great Weightloss

HotFizz

Standard Member
Jul 8, 2014
I just gotta say that Duromine is helping a lot with weightloss, I have 20-30 kg to lose I gained lots of weight while I was pregnant. My little one is 6 1/2 months old and he is my world, it took us years to fall pregnant, I suffer from PCOS - PCOS is a hormonal condition involving high levels of insulin or male hormones known as ‘androgens’, or both. The cause of this is unclear.

I am sure some women are familiar with this, anyways in the past few years I also suffered from depression and stress. All this was due to my husband's illness that was taking a toll on my health and for 3 years I have been besides him in the hospital. Life is not easy, and you gotta be strong doesn't matter what's in front of you. Duromine isn't a way out but it is a way to a better health and lifestyle, its up to you what you do after you complete Duromine. So far I lost 5 kg, in 2 weeks. It seems a lot but I can see that I am losing fat, I don't have any strong side effects only dry mouth and only sometimes I feel out of the blue (lol) other than that I am fine. I do feel hungry at times , but I don't eat much and I don't snack at all so that's a plus.

Good luck to everyone who is using Duromine, I do hope you that you get your health in order now and after Duromine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smick

Audrey3

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2013
Hi Hotfizz, congratulations on the loss, it seems as if you are doing this right and definitely have the right attitude, especially after reaching your goal weight.
For a lot of women suffering from PSOS it is very difficult to lose weight, and I am happy to hear that Duromine helps you with that.
Thank you for the well wishes:), and I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Good luck;);)

Reactions: HotFizz

HotFizz

Standard Member
Jul 8, 2014
T
Hi Hotfizz, congratulations on the loss, it seems as if you are doing this right and definitely have the right attitude, especially after reaching your goal weight.
For a lot of women suffering from PSOS it is very difficult to lose weight, and I am happy to hear that Duromine helps you with that.
Thank you for the well wishes:), and I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Good luck;);)
Thank you Audrey3, so far i am doing pretty well and i am happy that the weight is coming off,i still gotta lose 25-30 to be at my goal weight, but i am not pressured to do it as quick the longer it takes the better it is for my health and i am sure i will keep the weight off , if i watch what i eat after Duromine. It s a must they is no exuses ,just gotta do it.
Take care all the best!