Weight Loss Motivation

Love it! I also have the endless energy.... a bit confused about others having mood swings... I'm happy all the time!!!
:)

These really helped me, I stuck them to my Fridge and Pantry when I first started duromine.

Hope they can help someone else also x

Small update. Finished week 6 and 8 kgs down.

It's clear to me that I won't hit my goal of 12 kgs before I finish the second course of duromine and that's okay but I am still full steam ahead to reach a 10 kgs loss.

I am still to reach my first goal. I realised I was being unrealistic and removed the time frame from the goals. My first goal was for 7kg, within the first month, it will be a month tomorrow for me and I am not going to drop 3kg overnight lol. I am keeping the goal though, and I will celebrate hitting it whenever I get there :) x

I'm glad you're not giving up :) every gram, every kilo we loose is an achievement. Every healthy meal we eat is an achievement especially when we said no to something naughty. Just have to keep going and we'll get there :)

So had a mid week weigh in this morning and very happy with the results. So glad I didn't give in to temptation last night of eating my fav dorritos that my partner bought me on the weekend when I really felt like a treat. He went a little overboard and bout me 2 X 1.25L of coke, a box of gaytime icecreams, a box of white chocolate magnums, a large packet of original dorritos and about 5 family blocks of chocolate. Anyone would think he doesn't want me to loose this weight:p I think he was just a little excited as I surprised him with an xbox one and the games he's being talking about for the last 18 months.
Any way back to the weigh in, 9 kgs down before week 7 is over. I'm really excited as it means that 100 kg is achievable and perhaps even a little bit more before I finnish week 8 and my second packet of duromine:laughing:

How is everyone else going?

ive been on duromine 5days and i totally agree I have tons of energy and Im consistently up during the night with my 10month old baby yet if he didn't wake up I could still sleep no probs. I've been really lucky not to have any side affects and I'm so full of energy and now actually can push hard at the gym.

So today was my official weigh in day for the week and I'm very proud to say That I've lost 9.7kgs in 7 weeks :)

2kgs more and I'll be under 100. Realistically I doubt I'll reach my original goal of losing 12 kgs in 8 weeks but I'm still very happy that 10kgs, my revised goal, is in my grasp and ofcourse I'm going to try and lose as much as I can next week to get as close to 12 as possible :) hopefully that will keep the doc happy and he'll give me another script

There is nothing wrong with moving the goal posts :laughing: I too have been unrealistic but now if I see a loss of 1 kilo a week I'm going to enjoy it :) :laughing: You girls are rocking this!!!
Well done ladies
Weigh in day tomorrow for me
I put on some track pants I have not worn in 2 months :) I see the big difference :)

Well done Jules :) x

So I saw the docs this weekend to get third script for duromine. I still have a few tablets left from my second packets but will be on to the third packet this week. I had to see a different doctors as the one i has been seeing was on leave. I think they'll make me take a break after this one. I hope not for too long.

I weighed in in and have lost a total of 10.4kgs. I can see how my body has changed but I still have a very long way to go but I'm almost a 1/4 of the way close to my goal.

Today I bought a nice linen(i think) skirt for my cruise next year in February. I bought it 2 sizes smaller than what I am now so going to keep in the wardrobe so I see it every day and keep my eye on the prize.

Congrats on all the weight loss... on my 1st week and will keep updates ...Any advice?

Thanks Latashas :)

Hmmm let me see... try and drink as much water as you can, this will help with some side effects If you are getting any but is also important just in generally.

I really focus on my food as I'm not doing consistent exercise. I like to fill up on proteins in the form of nuts, eggs and chick (i don't eat other meats) and veggies. I don't drink any soft drinks or juices just water. I don't add salt or sugar to anything. I try to only have on treat on the weekends.

How are you going?

Reactions: Melmo
Hey Kayla, yeah I am doing ok. It has really slowed down for me, I lost 100grams this week. I have lost a total of 5.5kg so far over 6 weeks. Which is ok, though I think i will have to accept I am not going to lose as much as I had hoped. x

That's not bad Melmo by any means. You should be proud. From memory you don't have as much to loose as some of us on here?! It definitely gets hard to drop weight when you close to your goal or ideal weight. It's like your body truly doesn't want to part with anything.

Keep going though :) maybe even try switching something a up.

Thanks Kayla, yeah I suppose that's true I have just over 11 kgs to go til my first goal weight. Yeah I think my body thinks fat is gold lol! but I need to re-assess and remember that this is about my health and not about numbers on a scale. Today I will re-calculate my BMI too, as that was the main concern for the dr. Was a scary thought for me too, thinking of fat choking up my internal organs :/ Put the fear of God in me. I would love to switch things up but I am not too sure what. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any? My diet was pretty crappy for a few days as I was away last week living off of takeaway, but other than those days my days are between 1100-1200calories x

Hmm I would say that if your trying to lose my than 11 kgs you should being loosing a little more although everyone's journey is different.

I'm obviously no expert but if you want to pm with your stats, what your eating on a daily basis and exercising like perhaps I may see something that isn't as obvious to you that could help.

thanks Kayla, I will send you a typical day :) x