• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Weight Loss Motivation

I lost 3.2kgs I the first week and some other women on here lost more then that.

As long as you eat small healthy meals and lots of water you should have some good results , add in exercise and you should get an even better result.

Reactions: Melmo
Fingers crossed for you!! What do you need to lose to reach it?

Sounds like you're making a good plan of attack! Try HIIT training, that'll really get your heart rate up and burn more calories than a steady pace for 45 minutes.

Wooohoooo!! That's an awesome achievement in 4 weeks and to get under the 100 mark as well you must be stoked!!

Reactions: Melmo and tarme
I only felt this way for the first few days, I do wish the energy would come back. It was great to not have fatigue x

Haha maybe I spoke too soon about the energy part - today and a bit of yesterday work was just dragging on because I just wanted to shut my eyes!
Nooo energy come back!!

I did a sneaky weigh in this morning (a day before my normal weigh in) as I have had to eat out twice this week and although I limited my portions sizes I was still worried that it would derail me.

On Wednesday we had a Farewell work lunch at thai. I had pad se ew, the only dish I eat it there, I didn't even get close to half way through the serving and I only had water no wine or soft drink.
Last night it was my nans birthday and she loves Chinese so out we went to Chinese, I was so hungry when we got there that I snacked on a few prawn chips as water wasn't doing the trick. I had one spring roll and honey chicken again just water.

I've decided that when I'm having these treats that it is the treat and I don't need to over do it by having soft drink or wine with it too.

So you can see why I was a little worried that this week would be a right off but surprisingly I've lost 1.2kgs this week!! :)

4.7kgs more till I get to 100 kgs and 5.1kgs till I reach my goal of losing 12 kgs and getting me under the 100 kgs mark.

I don't know if it's realistic for me to make that 12 kgs mark in the next 3 weeks when I finish my second round of duromine but I still think my goal of losing 15 kgs throughout the 3 months on duromine is achievable. :)

Does anyone know what the break period is between 3 month on duromine and being able to go back on them?

For me it's to break it up as I have so much to lose and that was always one reason I put of trying to lose weight. In the past I had successfully lost around 20kgs and I worked really hard for that and now I have to lose double that I was just disheartened.

So I'm taking small steps. I started out with 43.6kgs to lose and now I have 36.7kgs to go. That's still very daunting but atleast it's getting smaller.