• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Sonik said:
I track what i eat via the weight watchers app. Im not sure about your app. How long have you been on duro?
Its called my net diary and i have been on duro nearly 2 weeks

Tracey2 said:
I've been on Duromine for 5 days now with 0 weight loss :( I have been having an apple for breakfast an apple for lunch and a piece of meet with Salad and veg for dinner and drinking lots of water and doing a 30 min power walk..... Why haven't I lost anything? I'm seeing so many success exciting stories of people losing big numbers. I am getting disappointed :confounded:
NOT EATING ENOUGH. body will actually store fat o_O

Reduce your carbs to under 30grams a day and up your fat intake

Been on duromine 15mg for a month, now on 30mg for the last 7 days. Have only lost 1.5kgs. I eat 3 meals a day, I eat really healthy and walk for an hour every day. I am beyond disappointed. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?

• Wow
Reactions: SlimStephen
@GingerBee People who don’t have a huge amount of weight to lose won’t lose big numbers. I was only 76 kgs when I started 4 weeks ago, I’m now down to 71. I eat and exercise similar to what you are.

AshPop said:
@GingerBee People who don’t have a huge amount of weight to lose won’t lose big numbers. I was only 76 kgs when I started 4 weeks ago, I’m now down to 71. I eat and exercise similar to what you are.
Oh I have a heap of weight to lose! I’m obese, I, unfortunately, let myself go this year and have put on 25kgs :sob:

GingerBee said:
Oh I have a heap of weight to lose! I’m obese, I, unfortunately, let myself go this year and have put on 25kgs :sob:
just read above what your diet is, do you have sugar in your coffee? I used to but don’t since starting Duromine and I use skim milk. Make sure you cut back on your portions and try carbs best you can. I switch up my diet every couple of days and try to eat as much protein and less carbs I can. Every couple of days I have a high fat day eg bacon and eggs for breaky no toast and salami, etc. instead of my usual no fat yogurt and berries with almonds and salad etc for lunch. I noticed my weight loss has increased since then. I eat around 1200 calories a day sometimes slightly more or less. But that includes all my beverages and snacks. Sometimes it’s a bit hit and miss to find out what works for your body. My weight loss was very slow to start, now picking up.

AshPop said:
just read above what your diet is, do you have sugar in your coffee? I used to but don’t since starting Duromine and I use skim milk. Make sure you cut back on your portions and try carbs best you can. I switch up my diet every couple of days and try to eat as much protein and less carbs I can. Every couple of days I have a high fat day eg bacon and eggs for breaky no toast and salami, etc. instead of my usual no fat yogurt and berries with almonds and salad etc for lunch. I noticed my weight loss has increased since then. I eat around 1200 calories a day sometimes slightly more or less. But that includes all my beverages and snacks. Sometimes it’s a bit hit and miss to find out what works for your body. My weight loss was very slow to start, now picking up.
I do have sugar In my coffee, I can’t drink it without unfortunately and I have only a dash of light milk! But I may just have to give up coffee all together

I do know that if I don’t eat much I lose weight, I lost 20kg in maybe 8 months once because I was depressed over my break up and kept it all off for a few years until I started working with food, I put it all back On unfortunately

GingerBee said:
Been on duromine 15mg for a month, now on 30mg for the last 7 days. Have only lost 1.5kgs. I eat 3 meals a day, I eat really healthy and walk for an hour every day. I am beyond disappointed. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong?
Hello, dear @GingerBee :sun:
Try to count your calories, 1200-calories meal plan is the best choice. I would also recommend eating 5-6 times a day (small portions).
Don't forget to drink water, at least 3 liters a day. It is very important!
I wish you a successful weight loss journey, dear! Don't give up! 1.5 kilos is still a loss. :heart:

I'm not calorie counting I'm watching what I eat and not eating unless hungry :)

GingerBee said:
1.5 kilograms in 1 week is already a very nice result.:party: Some people start losing weight only after 2-3 weeks on Duromine.
So, congratulations on your first achievement. Keep going and you'll get your GW. BTW, how many kilograms do you plan to lose?

GingerBee said:
I lost 27.5kg in 4 1/2 months. Have you changed your eating habits. 4 pieces of fruit a day. 2 to 3 litres of water. Exercises nearly every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaney said:
Soooo it’s my first time taking Duromine I’ve been put on the 40mg for a month to see how it goes I’m 114.5kg and really hoping to get under 100 before August! Ive been taking it for two weeks now alongside very clean eating (very low carb high protein) and a 45 minute HIIT class six days a week and have lost nothing I’m starting to feel really deflated as I’ve read stories of people loosing up to 6kgs the first week! Am I doing something wrong any pointers on how to drop some kgs soon would really be appreciated!
I lost 27.5kg in 4 1/2 months.

Have you changed your eating habbits and doing daily exercises. Are u drinking heaps of water?

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautyfly said:
Someone help I have been calorie counting and have gained weight
Are you drinking 2 to 3 litres of water a day
? Do you exercise every day? Are you eating on average 4 piece of fruit a day? Do you eat sausages? They are a processed meat, no potatoes and no bread or pasta. Don't eat 2 hours before bed. Eat smaller size meals and don't go back for seconds.

I hope this helps you. I lost 27.5kg in 4 1/2 months, 4 months ago

Reactions: April
Is anyone on the 15mg at all? First week I lost 1.2kg and this week only 100g :pensive: Is the tablet not working or will I need to go up to the 30mg to achieve a bigger loss? I'm still eating my normal foods (although I don't ever feel hungry) but have't had any junk food etc. Do I need to go low carb or something?

Blondyn said:
Is anyone on the 15mg at all? First week I lost 1.2kg and this week only 100g :pensive: Is the tablet not working or will I need to go up to the 30mg to achieve a bigger loss? I'm still eating my normal foods (although I don't ever feel hungry) but have't had any junk food etc. Do I need to go low carb or something?
Have you been exercising?

Hellstaff said:
Have you been exercising?
No I must admit I haven't. I've also been sick this week so haven't felt the best either. My aim is to get some exercise in soon though!

Im on 15ml, iv lost 11 kg in 6 weeks !! Im very low carb and i try to walk 4.5 km 3 to 4 times a week. I had 2 weeks were i lost nothing, then i had my monthlys so no loss that week but i stuck at it and bang lost 2.5 kg last week and this week . I think everyone is so different and i like the 15ml cause of the very low side effects

Olivia90 said:
Im on 15ml, iv lost 11 kg in 6 weeks !! Im very low carb and i try to walk 4.5 km 3 to 4 times a week. I had 2 weeks were i lost nothing, then i had my monthlys so no loss that week but i stuck at it and bang lost 2.5 kg last week and this week . I think everyone is so different and i like the 15ml cause of the very low side effects
Any side effects on 15 mg?