• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine and Other Side Effects

Hello there! How is it going? So long and not a single word… Did you recover from your fall? Are you still on Duromine or that’s all in the past already? Hope, your doing well! Miss your energy and happy thoughts

Im finding this too. I'm thinking it's either because I drink too much coffee in the morning and blast through my energy reserves. But I've been letting myself rest in the afternoon and after dinner if I just start doing some dishes I'll find I've been cleaning for an hour. I think peaks and drops are normal. Can tell if I'm up or down by my pupils.

Reactions: April
April said:
Hello there! How is it going? So long and not a single word… Did you recover from your fall? Are you still on Duromine or that’s all in the past already? Hope, your doing well! Miss your energy and happy thoughts

Hi apologies, I did post an update now but I posted it in the wrong thread lol. I have no idea how to move it.

are you sure you want to unite the two threads? i think it would be better to add a link to this thread, so that people who will be searching for inspiration and motivation could see how you came to your current WEIGHT! MAN YOU ARE BRAVO!!! almost broke my jaw... going to write some more on that other thread. =)

A Side effect I have noticed is I become really sweaty and can get warm at times but then cool, just up and down, but I noticed I was sweating more than usual on day 1, will they go away or do I just have to ride the crazy wave

I am sorry, Jess, I can't tell you for sure whether this side effect will follow you throughtout the entire course, or is something of early days. Fingers crossed it will go away, but many people report excessive sweating or flushes while taking Duromine.

Reactions: Jess Read
I’ve just started Duromine on Monday and I was never an overly sweaty person but last night I had my aircon on and 2 fans on high and was literally dripping sweat!
A friend of mine suggested maybe it was just the water weight coming off but hopefully it stops soon because I feel disgusting from sweating so much

Been on Duromine 15mg for one week, BP 142/97. I googled the reading and it's first stage hypertension o_O Anyone else's BP go up like this on Duromine?

Reactions: Milenna
Mikkis said:
Been on Duromine 15mg for one week, BP 142/97. I googled the reading and it's first stage hypertension o_O Anyone else's BP go up like this on Duromine?
Your bp will go up on this. Thats why its monitored every month by the gp. If your concerned or get chest pains cut it back / stop it or see your gp.

Mikkis said:
How much weight have you lost so far ?

Mikkis said:
Yep I took a break for a while and just went back on it. My anxiety was raising my blood pressure and heart rate with the duromine.

Hello, dear @Mikkis :sun:
I would recommend you to walk every day. It helps to lower your blood pressure. Don't forget to drink plenty of water as well. Avoid stress and sleep well. :blush:
Don't panic and listen to your body. If you feel that something goes wrong, I kindly ask you to contact your doctor. Maybe you need some blood tests.
Take care :heart:

Mikkis said:
Hey Mikkis,

I'd recommend you to avoid alcohol on Duromine and contact your doctor if you feel an intense throbbing in your head.
Skipping a day during your treatment can be another solution. ;)

Kristin287 said:
What side effects? If any, has everyone experienced?
I was really nauseous first 4 days, than had couple days of been really angry. Since than pretty smooth sailing for me

Rusanda said:
I was really nauseous first 4 days, than had couple days of been really angry. Since than pretty smooth sailing for me
So im not the only one then lol

Kristin287 said:
What side effects? If any, has everyone experienced?
Headaches, recurring throat infections (not sure if related), Dry mouth, Lack of motivation, loss of time, Piles/butt grapes, Ability to stay up all night scrubbing walls/floors, Lack of desire for junk food...

Reverie said:
Headaches, recurring throat infections (not sure if related), Dry mouth, Lack of motivation, loss of time, Piles/butt grapes, Ability to stay up all night scrubbing walls/floors, Lack of desire for junk food...
I wish it had the get up n clean effect on me lol :laughing:

Kristin287 said:
I wish it had the get up n clean effect on me lol :laughing:
Nah doesn't give me the effect of get up and clean, just hard to stop cleaning LoL