• ā˜ļøA newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available nowā—ļø With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight šŸ“‰!

Duromine and Other Medications

When do you take Duromine?

• Daily

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Every other day

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Sonik said:
oh no u poor thing:pensive: I had one yesterday and today cos I could feel it coming on I still take everything with them. Iā€™m on a few different stuff and I said to the doctor can I still take them all with it? She was like yep I take codeine too.
Yeah I knew the codeine was alright but not my Maxault and thatā€™s my magic stuff lol :joy:

Mikkis said:
Yeah I knew the codeine was alright but not my Maxault and thatā€™s my magic stuff lol :joy:
haha it sure is when there bad I take one of each together works even better lol

Sonik said:
haha it sure is when there bad I take one of each together works even better lol
Yep my management plan is panadine fort and Maxault and then sleep :sleeping: lol

Mikkis said:
Yep my management plan is panadine fort and Maxault and then sleep :sleeping: lol
Put an Ice pack in your neck. That might relieve a bit as well. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: Mikkis
buku said:
Put an Ice pack in your neck. That might relieve a bit as well. Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks for the tip!

Hello. I still canā€™t sleep after 12 days of taking duro so time to do something. Also have a sinus infection. What sleeping tablet works and what can I take for sinus headache? Thank you

Abyby said:
Hello. I still canā€™t sleep after 12 days of taking duro so time to do something. Also have a sinus infection. What sleeping tablet works and what can I take for sinus headache? Thank you
Restavit. It is an over the counter purchase and also helps with hayfever so it will dry your sinuses (however you may need antibiotics too).

Reactions: Abyby
Beautybabe said:
Restavit. It is an over the counter purchase and also helps with hayfever so it will dry your sinuses (however you may need antibiotics too).
oh wow!! thank you so much!

Abyby said:
oh wow!! thank you so much!
In the past I have seen a big connection between sinus infection and insomnia.

Beautybabe said:
In the past I have seen a big connection between sinus infection and insomnia.
I have had 4 operations already in the past but itā€™s now also hay fever related. I normally take a sudafed but I canā€™t do that now since they interact. They do donā€™t they?

Abyby said:
I have had 4 operations already in the past but itā€™s now also hay fever related. I normally take a sudafed but I canā€™t do that now since they interact. They do donā€™t they?
I work in a mental health rehab and in the past we have four clients that were almost psychotic from prolonged lack of sleep and each of them had or still had a sinus infection. It really messed with their anxiety and general coping ability. Take care x

Beautybabe said:
I work in a mental health rehab and in the past we have four clients that were almost psychotic from prolonged lack of sleep and each of them had or still had a sinus infection. It really messed with their anxiety and general coping ability. Take care x
I can imagine. It definitely messes with your head. Never had a real issue with sleeping so need to fix it. Also to get my energy back. Duromine just keeps my wanting to snack under control but other than that a lot of side effects still. Hopefully they still will pass.

Abyby said:
I can imagine. It definitely messes with your head. Never had a real issue with sleeping so need to fix it. Also to get my energy back. Duromine just keeps my wanting to snack under control but other than that a lot of side effects still. Hopefully they still will pass.
When my daughter was small I used to give her liquid Demazin to dry up ear and sinus stuff too

Beautybabe said:
When my daughter was small I used to give her liquid Demazin to dry up ear and sinus stuff too
I give that to my son as well! :)

Abyby said:
Restamine. Same as Restavite. Only take half a tablet. Kicks in for me in 20 mins. I certainly have to be in bed after I brush my teeth then take the tablet.

Abyby said:
I used 5-10mg 'Natrol' melatonin from iherb :)

Abyby said:
Insomnia can be caused both by Duromine and your sinus infection.
Maybe it will be better to consult with your doctor before taking any sleeping pills? You might need an antibiotic treatment of the infection first.:kissing_heart: