• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine and Health Issues

Birdyn said:
Thanks @Nikis , did you change your diet much? I'm curious to see how opti goes
yes to a point. I eat much cleaner I was snacking a lot of biscuits mid morning and chocolate mid afternoons and as soon as on duromine my appetite altered and therefore so did my cravings and I found it easy to cut it out. I still have those day where I enjoy a biscuit (rather than 4-6) but they are odd days not every day. I’ve cut calories a fair bit and yep eating a lot healthier but that’s about all. I do some optifast but find my calorie count is often low enough without

So day one going well - 6hr in and not hungry at all, just craving water. Def feeling more “awake” which is nice when my day job is data analysis / entry (handy even)

Birdyn said:
Hi Everyone - I start tomorrow on 30mg, planning to also restart back on optifast at the same time. Have 30kg to loose - exercise 3hrs a day, 5 times a week (yoga teacher; swimmer) have lost 25kg on opti before - but have Rheumatoid Arthritis so every time I get a flare up (tendinitis, pain on pain) - to fix, I have to take prednisone (steroids) and my food intake goes thru the roof, along with any form of healthy eating... as a result gaining kilos each week Have been reading a few posts and hoping it will work as well for me; have a 30 day dose to start.... wish me luck
Good luck in your new lifestyle journey. I lost 27.5kg in 4 1/2 months. Its a long hard venture, but its worth it when you succeed.

Stick to your new healthy eating habits and keep your exercise routines going. Drink lots of water.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to get my first dose, my question is..........: is it really worth it??? With all of the side effects do you think it really helps and is worth the health risks?

Rusanda said:
I am about to get my first dose, my question is..........: is it really worth it??? With all of the side effects do you think it really helps and is worth the health risks?
you know a lot of people don't get any side effects at all right? All i get is a little trouble sleeping. Some it's just initial dry mouth. Severe side effects aren't common, it's just people are more vocal about them...I've lost 9kg in 8 weeks and going down a dress size. It's definitely worth it to kick start or give you a nice boost.

Reactions: Rusanda
Olivia90 said:
you know a lot of people don't get any side effects at all right? All i get is a little trouble sleeping. Some it's just initial dry mouth. Severe side effects aren't common, it's just people are more vocal about them...I've lost 9kg in 8 weeks and going down a dress size. It's definitely worth it to kick start or give you a nice boost.
Yep, I've been really surprised how little I've been affected. First week I have trouble sleeping. And the dry mouth kicked in around week 4. I did get headaches but i get them anyway so didn't bother me too much. I have experienced side effects from other medication I need to take so i have learnt to wait it out. It doesn't really phase me know. The sleep issue is frustrating but I know it will pass.

KLB said:
Yep, I've been really surprised how little I've been affected. First week I have trouble sleeping. And the dry mouth kicked in around week 4. I did get headaches but i get them anyway so didn't bother me too much. I have experienced side effects from other medication I need to take so i have learnt to wait it out. It doesn't really phase me know. The sleep issue is frustrating but I know it will pass.
I still have trouble with the sleep issues, but I also dont take the tablets every day. when i was taking them every day however the sleeplessness went away after a couple of weeks. i just take restavit after dinner and it's all good.

Rusanda said:
I had bad side effects for the first week then it settled right down. I’ve lost 8kg in 2 months (a lot less than others but I’m only on 15mg) but I feel so much better without that extra weight! I don’t like the pills overall but to me yes it’s worth it. :)

Anais said:
I had bad side effects for the first week then it settled right down. I’ve lost 8kg in 2 months (a lot less than others but I’m only on 15mg) but I feel so much better without that extra weight! I don’t like the pills overall but to me yes it’s worth it. :)
I've lost about the same as you in the same time :) feels like less than some others, but the slower the better and much healthier in the long run

Olivia90 said:
I've lost about the same as you in the same time :) feels like less than some others, but the slower the better and much healthier in the long run
that’s what I’m hoping and it may help keep it off :)

Anais said:
that’s what I’m hoping and it may help keep it off :)
definitely couldn't hurt. I've stopped taking them every day too, trying to stretch out the script and getting my body (mostly my brain) used to not having them.

Reactions: Anais
Olivia90 said:
definitely couldn't hurt. I've stopped taking them every day too, trying to stretch out the script and getting my body (mostly my brain) used to not having them.
good idea :idea:

Rusanda said:
Hello, dear @Rusanda :sun:
Here is important information for you about all the side effects and health issues - https://nevergiveupteam.com/blog/duromine-side-effects/
Please feel free to ask here if you have any questions.

• Love
Reactions: Rusanda
Thanks ladies, I am going into the chemist today. Wish me luck lol!!

@Rusanda, there are many Duromine success stories, when people lose 10, 20, and even more kilograms on these diet pills. Don't be afraid of side effects. However, be attentive to your body. During the first week on Duromine, dry mouth and bad sleep are the most frequent side effects you may have. To minimize the risks, try to take your pill early in the morning, eat regularly but in small portions, and drink at least 2-2,5 liters of pure water. ;)

I wish you a very successful weight loss journey, dear!

Last edited:
Hey @Birdyn, good luck on your weight loss journey!
How do you feel today? Any results so far?

Rusanda said:
Yes, it is worth it. I love my new eating habits and exercise routines that I started 7 month ago. I lost 27.5kg in 4 1/2 months. 4 clothes sizes smaller. I had no side effects.

Rusanda said:

We all are different and start Duromine journey having different health conditions. You can post your question or share your story here.

Hi everyone!
It’s my fourth day on 15mg of duromine and I experienced the common side effects pretty intensely the first two days. Had a horrible headache the first day that I couldn’t shake and felt really nauseous and off. I’m feeling better now - can tell it’s been suppressing my appetite and when I do eat I get full really fast.
I’ve noticed though over the past two days my face gets really red like i’ve been sitting in the sun. I’ve read that it can give you a fever in the beginning but just curious to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.
I find that if I go to bend down to grab something off the floor there’s a lot of pressure in my head and my head feels really hot. Aside from that duromine is a charm - been able to lose nearly 3kgs in a few days, i’m sure most of it is water weight but still, happy to see those results.

emma27 said:
Hi everyone!
It’s my fourth day on 15mg of duromine and I experienced the common side effects pretty intensely the first two days. Had a horrible headache the first day that I couldn’t shake and felt really nauseous and off. I’m feeling better now - can tell it’s been suppressing my appetite and when I do eat I get full really fast.
I’ve noticed though over the past two days my face gets really red like i’ve been sitting in the sun. I’ve read that it can give you a fever in the beginning but just curious to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.
I find that if I go to bend down to grab something off the floor there’s a lot of pressure in my head and my head feels really hot. Aside from that duromine is a charm - been able to lose nearly 3kgs in a few days, i’m sure most of it is water weight but still, happy to see those results.
Hi Emma dear!
Nice to meet you here on our forum. Personally, I have never had red face on Duromine as you describe, but heard of it. It should go away, well if not, ask your GP maybe? Just in case. I am glad you feel better now and nothing stands in the way to your goal. Wishing you the best experience and waiting for your first weight loss records!:)

Reactions: emma27 and Dre