Scam Duromine 40mg For Sale Only Pickup

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
He's definitely legit
So did you get any duromine as yet Please ???? Did you meet up with ghostmode? Really? If you really did meet him next time you get another pack mind passing on I would really like that box I paid for as I want some pills....You said "hes legit" so Im sure you see how it would be kind of you to ask him in person as im not based in sydney to kindly return my emails and my money or Send my pills Cheers Bonnie13

Mariah P

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2014
I've been replying to these messages via my personal email privately three times now and I'm posting here to make it known I have been prompt and diligent in my tedoindes snd didn't ignore the qi stinks. However, there comes a point where I'd prefer people don't question me every day when I'm just trying to help and give my honest feedback. I have things to do.

My usual online supplier (Duromine's.com, now duromineclinic) has been out since late last year. Common knowledge for anyone that uses them. FYI I had been buying from that Douth African cagato or whatever it was and that was ok but a couple of times I wouldn't get the product then it would take months to receive etc. similar to a lot of others comments.

Anyway, I come to this forum infrequently only when that happens (out of stock for extensive periods), and since they are re-stocking in a day or do as per their website, and the guy I bought from, who advertised on this forum, lives an hour away and I don't drive/have a license so I don't need to make a second unnecessary, long public transport trip or beg my husband to take me when my usual supplier is almost ready to go. I have free will to do what I want. My point was I met up and had a good encounter, one time. The exchange was simple and friendly and quick, and the product was legit. End of story. I don't know the bloke personally to tell you he's a saint or not. Also, I didn't have it posted do its two completely different situations.

I've been scammed before with other things like concert tickets and you can choose to hunt them down or let it go, up to you but I've answered questions about my experience in great detail and I think when we are almost l harassed or judged for trying to either negate or support a particular experience we have had, it deters what's valuable about this site/forum, that being people who need help trying to make their own assessment on someone's credibility. Part of forming that view is making the choice in reviewing the experience of others. At the end of the day it's each individuals own choice and responsibility. Good luck to everybody, I truly wish all you good people the very best.
So did you get any duromine as yet Please ???? Did you meet up with ghostmode? Really? If you really did meet him next time you get another pack mind passing on I would really like that box I paid for as I want some pills....You said "hes legit" so Im sure you see how it would be kind of you to ask him in person as im not based in sydney to kindly return my emails and my money or Send my pills Cheers Bonnie13

Reactions: Bonnie13

ellemac72

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2017
I've been replying to these messages via my personal email privately three times now and I'm posting here to make it known I have been prompt and diligent in my tedoindes snd didn't ignore the qi stinks. However, there comes a point where I'd prefer people don't question me every day when I'm just trying to help and give my honest feedback. I have things to do. My usual online supplier (Duromine's.com, now duromineclinic) has been out since late last year. Common knowledge for anyone that uses them. FYI I had been buying from that Douth African cagato or whatever it was and that was ok but a couple of times I wouldn't get the product then it would take months to receive etc. similar to a lot of others comments. Anyway, I come to this forum infrequently only when that happens (out of stock for extensive periods), and since they are re-stocking in a day or do as per their website, and the guy I bought from, who advertised on this forum, lives an hour away and I don't drive/have a license so I don't need to make a second unnecessary, long public transport trip or beg my husband to take me when my usual supplier is almost ready to go. I have free will to do what I want. My point was I met up and had a good encounter, one time. The exchange was simple and friendly and quick, and the product was legit. End of story. I don't know the bloke personally to tell you he's a saint or not. Also, I didn't have it posted do its two completely different situations. I've been scammed before with other things like concert tickets and you can choose to hunt them down or let it go, up to you but I've answered questions about my experience in great detail and I think when we are almost l harassed or judged for trying to either negate or support a particular experience we have had, it deters what's valuable about this site/forum, that being people who need help trying to make their own assessment on someone's credibility. Part of forming that view is making the choice in reviewing the experience of others. At the end of the day it's each individuals own choice and responsibility. Good luck to everybody, I truly wish all you good people the very best.
Att: Dre & April.

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
hello Mariah P
could you please P.M. me when you have the chance please?
thank you x
Dre

Last edited: