• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Scam durogirl88

iam durogirl88. first of all, thank u ash i cant thank u enough n proof I'm genuine. yes i admit im rude, theres a reason. becos so many ppl are doubting me nomatter how hard i said im not a scammer n den started to get so rude towards me n its really scary . yes i lie but owned up to KAL . and those boxes genuinely mine its just ived alr send them out . Kal i apologise again . i created numerous acc n nicks here becos april u kept delete n ban it. nt finding fault here w you. i have nothing much to say.

not loggin in again. its upsetting. bye

Ashleigh62 said:
I can vouch for the seller and that’s the only point I’m interested in making here. If you are looking for a source for genuine Duromine that will arrive in a short period of time I cannot recommend this seller highly enough. Thanks to your negative posts and comments this seller has now been marked as a scammer which is going to stop others genuinely looking to buy from someone who isn’t going to take their money and run.
hello Ashleigh
it's nice to meet you my darling!
my name is Dre and i am the head of the 'Slayers' here on the forum,
we try and protect the innocent from Vampires (scammers)
and believe me we have our hands full at times!
if you are not happy with the way you are being spoken to right now?
i am more than happy to sit down with you and have a nice conversation about it.

i look forward to seeing you soon lovely x
Hugs
Dre

Reactions: Bonnie13 and KAL
The only fault you have is you want to sell as a wholesaler, but won't do as what's asked of the site rules. You won't send a sample 5 pills or upload a genuine photo of the said pills you are selling.. This rings alarm bells. We dont automatically assume scammer. This label you get when you lie get caught lying and now make a fourth profile we know of.

Bonnie13 said:
The only fault you have is you want to sell as a wholesaler, but won't do as what's asked of the site rules. You won't send a sample 5 pills or upload a genuine photo of the said pills you are selling.. This rings alarm bells. We dont automatically assume scammer. This label you get when you lie get caught lying and now make a fourth profile we know of.

i really have nothing to say. all iiknow im genuine . pls take care and thank you

dear ashleidge, thank u again. ❤️

All she did was say she bought from you .. I can say I'm the Queen of England. And you better believe me... Text, tracking number are easy to fake but sending a sample is real. NOT A BOX how about 3 pills to April then. Come on girl prove us wrong clear your name if you're up for it?

Bonnie13 said:
All she did was say she bought from you .. I can say I'm the Queen of England. And you better believe me... Text, tracking number are easy to fake but sending a sample is real. NOT A BOX how about 3 pills to April then. Come on girl prove us wrong clear your name if you're up for it?

bonnie pls take care, i really lose my respect for you n idk whats wrong with you? but its good i see u r protecting ppl from being scammed. keep it up.

How can you lose respect I'm giving you option and Asking you nicely to do what was asked in the rules of site to sell you are clearly worried about being labelled a scammer. So upload a photo here and send a sample clear you name .. Make sales It's win win isn't it

Reactions: Kate
Ashleigh and durogirl my advice?
this Slayer you have picked a fight with is a nasty one and my strongest member right now!
if you would like to chat then we can do that,
but at the moment this website is not open to Vampires!
i can call the Slayers off,
but you guys will need to sit down with me and have a chat x

hugs
Dre

Bonnie13 said:
How can you lose respect I'm giving you option and Asking you nicely to do what was asked in the rules of site to sell you are clearly worried about being labelled a scammer. So upload a photo here and send a sample clear you name .. Make sales It's win win isn't it

to be very very honest bonnie. u irritated me . sorry but im not here to entertain u. some can see the trust n geunine i have. if u continue to challenge me. it will only make u look bad? i hope not? i open an account to thank ashleidge its simple . u can continue yourself here i guess

I irritate you and its obvious because we constantly catch you with lies and multiple accounts... And absolutely have no hard evidence of duromine to sell. We have given you options to send a sample $10 dollars for postage you quoted that, say three pills cost approximately $12 dollars $22 dollars small price to pay to prove to this huge market you are legit?? But you refuse OVER AND OVER AND OVER SO...... Say it how I see it scammer

nevertheless, thank you ashleidge for clearing my name ❤️

Reactions: Bonnie13
Indeed, Ashleigh did a very good thing to share her experience about buying from you and standing up for you. Still, it is you who should clear your name. I ask you guys, please, Team, this isn't going anywhere, I don't see a reason to continue the conversation. I said it ten thousand times, you, Bonnie, did the same thing - nothing changes. The seller made her choice to close the door as she leaves the room. Obviously, it is her mature decision. She has the right to observe the rules and stay, or not observe and leave.

Reactions: Bonnie13
Nope she didn't she just said she got her pills.. I told you I'm the Queen of England... It's the truth cause I said so. SAMPLE SAMPLES SAMPLES....

Reactions: April
Very true April. Well said... She knows the rules, as do I..

Reactions: April
Wanting to buy. Melbourne based paying good $$$

Bonnie13 said:
she lies about being wholesale seller Why? Can you read the rules on site? She won't show a photo of the SAID PILLS.. SHE WON'T send a sample of 5 pills to a member to verify if she is genuine.. Three profiles now.

Hi I'm based in Sydney and have also had the pleasure in dealing with durogirl. Our transaction was super smooth and efficient. She kept me updated with the state of my order on a daily basis and I had my 3 boxes delivered within the week. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with durogirl. I will gladly buy from her again, especially considering how reasonable her prices are by comparison. I'd say the scammers are the ones wanting to charge $450 for one box as opposed to durogirl's fee of $180.