Scam natashaher

Bonnie13 said:
How to... Is here for sale.... drop me a mail ... Grammar is the same as last night messages durogirl88! I suggest you give up this day job and get real employment.. Once again tried to dodge sending out a small sample .. Is that because you don't have it to send?
I am located in Australia and have purchased from durogirl88, we have been in contact since early Jan this year and I have ordered and received 2x seperate orders for 30mg & 1x order for 15mg. All arrived within 7 days of her posting. I ordered& paid for 1x 30mg - 1x 15mg again last week and paid and am awaiting shipment. Feel free to PM me if you need more info but she’s legit :)

April said:
Yep! System caught you. Oooopsie. Bye!
Hi April, I can vouch for babychu I have successfully purchased, paid for and received Duro on x3 seperate occasions so she is the real deal. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions but I will continue to order through her. Ive been more than happy with the product, great service & gives me advice and assistance if I have questions. I must say I’m quite disturbed by the level negative comments about this user as I have always thought of this forum as a supportive place for everyone...

I work on this site . Happy for you to talk to management.. Nite

Reactions: Dre
You keep vouching for her. That's fine but she lied to administer. She lied to potentially buyers.. Now she looks bad and we are to blame... Oh dear..