Scam Duromine(30mg)

Ashleigh62

Standard Member
Dec 30, 2017
Yep! System caught you. Oooopsie. Bye!
Hi April, I can vouch for babychu I have successfully purchased, paid for and received Duro on x3 seperate occasions so she is the real deal. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions but I will continue to order through her. Ive been more than happy with the product, great service & gives me advice and assistance if I have questions. I must say I’m quite disturbed by the level negative comments about this user as I have always thought of this forum as a supportive place for everyone...

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Evey one is welcome honey but rules are rules other sellers have followed them... Don't send a sample (5 pills) to me send it to another TRUSTED member. But babychu seems to think she is about the rules set on this site so continue to purchase from her but unfortunately she has done this to herself as babychu as durogirl88 and now as natashaher .

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
Shall I just point out this new account she lied to every potential buyer looking at the post. saying she was in Australia. You and I both know that isn't the case. So if she wants to be trusted best start telling less lies maybe.

Ashleigh62

Standard Member
Dec 30, 2017
Evey one is welcome honey but rules are rules other sellers have followed them... Don't send a sample (5 pills) to me send it to another TRUSTED member. But babychu seems to think she is about the rules set on this site so continue to purchase from her but unfortunately she has done this to herself as babychu as durogirl88 and now as natashaher .
Interesting that those rules are so strongly enforce to the point of cyber bullying, but I hope you feel good about yourself. You’ve shown an interesting side to yourself with your numerous posts full of negativity and nastiness. Cyber bullying is obviously not against the rules, which is such a shame because I used to use this site as a support system for my Duromine journey. Users that are this negative don’t make me want to return and continue using the site, it’s also a shame that others are now missing out on a chance to source themselves some Duromine from a genuine seller. I have reported the cyber bullying and will be taking it up with management as I don’t want to use, recommend or participate in a forum or website that allows this kind of behaviour. I am now done with this conversation, thank you.

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
You keep vouching for her. That's fine but she lied to administer. She lied to potentially buyers.. Now she looks bad and we are to blame... Oh dear..

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
That’s the point, Ashleigh, this site is meant for those, who are ready and willing to be in a community, a friendly and supportive, where they can feel safe from being ripped off their money, where they can come and get their pills to continue their weight loss journey.

If you read the thread from the very beginning, I was very polite and made my point about the rules, and that’s when everything went into a black hole. The worst thing are the lies, which just kept piling up. Is this a way to behave in a friendly community? I don’t think that you would act like this yourself, Ashleigh. You seem to be a very pleasant and wise person. Try to read the thread as an outside observer. I am sure you will notice how the conversation fired up. And it’s the seller to blame. Inadequate behavior, inability to read and understand the rules, really impulsive behavior. I am always happy to see new sellers on the forum, because I know that it helps users. But, because of a HUGE scammers’ activity, we have to be very cautious. And these rules appeared after so many users lost lots and lots of their money. It’s as simple as that. None of the administration and the anti-scam team needs the pills for personal use. All we need is to check the ability of the seller to deliver his goods to the buyer, and make sure that they are not counterfeit. That’s it. Wholesalers will make lots and lots of money, so spending $30, even $50 to get the hold of such a large selling platform doesn’t seem like a lot of money.

Of course, it is your own decision whether to use this forum or not. Still, I am sure that you noticed how we do our best to make each and every forum user feel here as if within a family. At the same time, protecting the forum from illegal sellers is not an easy task. We are people, we all make mistakes, and we can admit them. No one becomes rude all of a sudden. None of the messages were intended as cyber bulling. The main idea of such conversations is to find out whether the seller is legit and whether he is capable of providing high-quality services to the forum users. I think that we all made our points. Durogirl just had to stop telling lies and send a sample. Period.

durogirl8889

Standard Member
May 31, 2018
iam durogirl88. first of all, thank u ash i cant thank u enough n proof I'm genuine. yes i admit im rude, theres a reason. becos so many ppl are doubting me nomatter how hard i said im not a scammer n den started to get so rude towards me n its really scary . yes i lie but owned up to KAL . and those boxes genuinely mine its just ived alr send them out . Kal i apologise again . i created numerous acc n nicks here becos april u kept delete n ban it. nt finding fault here w you. i have nothing much to say.

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
The only fault you have is you want to sell as a wholesaler, but won't do as what's asked of the site rules. You won't send a sample 5 pills or upload a genuine photo of the said pills you are selling.. This rings alarm bells. We dont automatically assume scammer. This label you get when you lie get caught lying and now make a fourth profile we know of.

durogirl8889

Standard Member
May 31, 2018
The only fault you have is you want to sell as a wholesaler, but won't do as what's asked of the site rules. You won't send a sample 5 pills or upload a genuine photo of the said pills you are selling.. This rings alarm bells. We dont automatically assume scammer. This label you get when you lie get caught lying and now make a fourth profile we know of.

i really have nothing to say. all iiknow im genuine . pls take care and thank you

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
All she did was say she bought from you .. I can say I'm the Queen of England. And you better believe me... Text, tracking number are easy to fake but sending a sample is real. NOT A BOX how about 3 pills to April then. Come on girl prove us wrong clear your name if you're up for it?

durogirl8889

Standard Member
May 31, 2018
All she did was say she bought from you .. I can say I'm the Queen of England. And you better believe me... Text, tracking number are easy to fake but sending a sample is real. NOT A BOX how about 3 pills to April then. Come on girl prove us wrong clear your name if you're up for it?
bonnie pls take care, i really lose my respect for you n idk whats wrong with you? but its good i see u r protecting ppl from being scammed. keep it up.

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
How can you lose respect I'm giving you option and Asking you nicely to do what was asked in the rules of site to sell you are clearly worried about being labelled a scammer. So upload a photo here and send a sample clear you name .. Make sales It's win win isn't it

Reactions: Kate

Dre

Staff member
Premium Member
The Slayers Team
May 10, 2015
melbourne
Ashleigh and durogirl my advice?
this Slayer you have picked a fight with is a nasty one and my strongest member right now!
if you would like to chat then we can do that,
but at the moment this website is not open to Vampires!
i can call the Slayers off,
but you guys will need to sit down with me and have a chat x

hugs
Dre

durogirl8889

Standard Member
May 31, 2018
How can you lose respect I'm giving you option and Asking you nicely to do what was asked in the rules of site to sell you are clearly worried about being labelled a scammer. So upload a photo here and send a sample clear you name .. Make sales It's win win isn't it
to be very very honest bonnie. u irritated me . sorry but im not here to entertain u. some can see the trust n geunine i have. if u continue to challenge me. it will only make u look bad? i hope not? i open an account to thank ashleidge its simple . u can continue yourself here i guess

Bonnie13

Premium Member
Oct 21, 2015
Geelong
I irritate you and its obvious because we constantly catch you with lies and multiple accounts... And absolutely have no hard evidence of duromine to sell. We have given you options to send a sample $10 dollars for postage you quoted that, say three pills cost approximately $12 dollars $22 dollars small price to pay to prove to this huge market you are legit?? But you refuse OVER AND OVER AND OVER SO...... Say it how I see it scammer