• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven Duromine 30mg in South Africa

Julie ZA

Julie ZA

Premium Seller
Oct 23, 2019
South Africa
Hello, Forum Members. I'm Julie ZA.
I live in South Africa and I am now officially allowed to sell here.
Thank you, April.
I offer Duromine for 100 dollars USA.
For now, I offer delivery on the territory of South Africa only.

duro.jpg

Please, contact me via Personal Conversations.

Dear Forum users, this seller was checked by the Forum administration and the sample pills were successfully delivered to our proven users.
The pills that the seller delivered were genuine, marketed by iNova Pharmaceuticals (South Africa) Pty LTD.

Reactions: Dre and Julie ZA
Julie ZA said:
Thank you, April.

duro-jpg.1316

Hi Julie. Are you selling to Australia as yet? Many thanks in advance. Rod.

Reactions: Shumba
[QUOTE ="Julie ZA, message: 44938, membre: 30825"] salut. je ne livre que sur le territoire de l'afrique du sud [/ QUOTE]
Salut Julie, vous pouvez livrer en France?

Last edited by a moderator:
Girod Pascale said:
[QUOTE = "Julie ZA, message: 44938, membre: 30825"] salut. je ne livre que sur le territoire de l'afrique du sud [/ QUOTE]
Salut Julie, vous pouvez livrer en France?
Hi Girod, currently I deliver only on territory of South Africa. As I know, we also have European sellers here. :)
April, can you help please?

Julie ZA said:
Thank you, April.

duro-jpg.1316

Dear community members,

Happy Monday!

I'm happy to announce that I offer a 20 USD discount for everyone who wants to order Duromine from me on the forum :party::sun:
I have a full stock of Duromine 30 mg now. NEW PRICE - 80 USD/1 box (express courier shipping included)

Please send me a personal message to reserve a box:heart:

• Love
Reactions: April
Julie ZA said:
Dear community members,

Happy Monday!

I'm happy to announce that I offer a 20 USD discount for everyone who wants to order Duromine from me on the forum :party::sun:
I have a full stock of Duromine 30 mg now. NEW PRICE - 80 USD/1 box (express courier shipping included)

Please send me a personal message to reserve a box:heart:
reserve a box

Reactions: Julie ZA
April said:
Dear Forum users, this seller was checked by the Forum administration and the sample pills were successfully delivered to our proven users.
The pills that the seller delivered were genuine, marketed by iNova Pharmaceuticals (South Africa) Pty LTD.
Hi April, if these were sent to a SA local address and then Fwd/sent to AUS .. would it get through customs easily? Thanks (not getting response from local Australia sellers)

Julie ZA said:
Thank you, April.

duro.jpg

Hi Julie,
I am interested in purchasing a box of Duromine. I live in the US. Do you ship to the US now, or are you still just shipping in S Africa only?
Thanks,
Robert

Hello dear @Orobert,
Did you contact the other verified sellers of the Forum? You can find the marketplace HERE.
You can open any thread there and leave a comment or contact those sellers directly ;)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help you!

Do you still have 30mg of Duromine for 80 US dollars? 30 day supply?

Do you ship to the US?

Hello dear @shy0914,

You can find the marketplace here -

Just open any thread and leave a comment there. Or contact the sellers directly by clicking on the seller’s profile and “start conversation”

‼️ PLEASE NOTE! All the PROVEN SELLERS (verified) are marked on the Forum as “Premium sellers”. You can find all of them here - https://nevergiveupteam.com/community/forums/trusted-sellers.104/

We are not responsible if you buy any products from other Standard users. Most of them are SCAMMERS!