• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven Duromine 30mg / By iNova Pharmaceuticals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running out of black friday packages!!! Anyone else ready to purchase?

Reactions: Lois R and evdw
Rosa Lee said:
Fresh Duromine up for grabs :sun::sun::sun:

fresh-d-jpg.1444

Thank you Rosa for being the real deal and making it super easy and a lovely experience... my Duromine arrived this morning (Sydney) took 11days but there were 2 weekends in there

CD160CE4-61A5-4668-A0AA-A10FDA4CA31E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rosa Lee
So happy that you're happy!!! Thanks for your feedback and good luck with your weight loss journey! :sun::sun::sun:

Reactions: Jaki
Hello,

How much and how long does it take?

ta! xx

Lama Rara said:
Hello,

How much and how long does it take?

ta! xx

Hi! Price is usd 315 fir one box and includes fully trackable delivery, which usually takes about 7 to 10 working days

Rosa Lee said:
Fresh stock is waiting for you, my dearest customers! :sun::sun::sun: Enjoy your Friday and coming weekend! I am always here for you! :heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Lois R
Rosa Lee said:
Hi! Price is usd 315 fir one box and includes fully trackable delivery, which usually takes about 7 to 10 working days
Hello Rosa darling!
i'm being asked a lot about you and it is great to see you are helping so many of our members,
keep up the wonderful work that you are doing,
and well done sneaking your parcels past Australian Customs!
i have dealt with them many times so i know how difficult it is..

you have the full support of my team and if you ever need anything just ask :)

hugs
Dre

I received my order all good. Thank you Rosa

Rosa Lee said:
Thank you very much Dre! :heart_eyes:
I do my best!!! :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:
Hi Rosa,
I am new here, i am wondering if you managed to send Duromine in UK?How long does it takes for shipping? Is there a problem now because of lockdown? Thanks looking forward to your reply.

Hello. Sorry for late reply.
I did manage to send to UK, no problem. No recently, though, but i think there might be restrictions and delays because of the virus.

Hi Rosa, are you currently suspending trade or continuing? If so can you provide an updated price list for duromine). Thanks!

Reactions: Rosa Lee
Rosa Lee said:
Hi forum. I am Rosa Lee, and I am your proven Duromine 30 mg and Panbesy 30 mg seller.:blush:

I ship from Singapore worldwide, including Victoria state.:idea:

The delivery time takes about a week from the shipment day (1-2 day after payment). :heart_eyes:

And here are the prices:

• Duromine 15mg - 235 USD / ~347 AUD

Duromine 30mg - 255 USD / ~377 AUD
    Duromine 40 mg - 295 USD / ~ 410 AUD
    Panbesy 30 mg - 255 USD / ~377 AUD
    4-8 day shipping* - 60 USD / ~90 AUD
* as the post promises

So, the cost of your Duromine order will be as follows:

• Duromine 15mg with 4-8 day shipping will cost you - 295 USD / ~437 AUD
    Duromine 30mg with 4-8 day shipping will cost you - 315 USD / ~467 AUD
    Panbesy 30 mg with 4-8 day shipping will cost you - 315 USD / ~467AUD
Please contact me into personal messages and I'll be happy to answer all questions.:heart:

To contact me even faster, please use Telegram app. :)

If you don’t have the Telegram app, you can download it directly from Google Play for Android or for your iPhone / iPad from Apple Store. After your install the app, you can easily find me by name:sun::***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I also do my best to reply quickly on the forum and to your emails at :eyes:: ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Attachments

• F9CBE6CA-10E3-4CCB-9CA8-26822F35B81D.jpeg
    F9CBE6CA-10E3-4CCB-9CA8-26822F35B81D.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 147
Rosa Lee 100% trustee supplier. I have had a few transactions with her now and she has always come through as promised. She can now service our area with express post which is brilliant!
Anyone wanting guaranteed service - Rosa is the person to trust - don’t fear she will always get it
to you

Attachments

• 54185EF8-900C-4C57-8F38-7DB04CAC37F1.jpeg
    54185EF8-900C-4C57-8F38-7DB04CAC37F1.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: April
Thank you for your feedback, Lois!:heart::heart:
I'm happy when my clients are happy :sun: Wish you a successful weight loss journey:party:

Status
Not open for further replies.