Proven Duromine 30mg / By iNova Pharmaceuticals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosa Lee

Premium Seller
May 24, 2019
Hi forum. I am Rosa Lee, and I am your proven Duromine 30 mg and Panbesy 30 mg seller.:blush:

I ship from Singapore worldwide, including Victoria state.:idea:

The delivery time takes about a week from the shipment day (1-2 day after payment). :heart_eyes:

And here are the prices:
  • Duromine 15mg - 235 USD / ~347 AUD
  • Duromine 30mg - 255 USD / ~377 AUD
  • Panbesy 30 mg - 255 USD / ~377 AUD
  • 4-8 day shipping* - 60 USD / ~90 AUD
* as the post promises

So, the cost of your Duromine order will be as follows:
  • Duromine 15mg with 4-8 day shipping will cost you - 295 USD / ~437 AUD
  • Duromine 30mg with 4-8 day shipping will cost you - 315 USD / ~467 AUD
  • Panbesy 30 mg with 4-8 day shipping will cost you - 315 USD / ~467AUD
Please contact me into personal messages and I'll be happy to answer all questions.:heart:

To contact me even faster, please use Telegram app. :)

If you don’t have the Telegram app, you can download it directly from Google Play for Android or for your iPhone / iPad from Apple Store. After your install the app, you can easily find me by name:sun::
This content is available only to Premium Member.

I also do my best to reply quickly on the forum and to your emails at :eyes::
This content is available only to Premium Member.

RosaLee.jpg

photo6141028438815910382.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Forum users, this seller was checked by the Forum administration and the sample pills were successfully delivered to our proven users.
The pills that the seller delivered were genuine, marketed by iNova Pharmaceuticals (Singapore) Pte LTD.

Please, stop leaving your contact details in the sellers' threads. Write them via personal messages aka Conversaions. To do this, click on the user's name and press in the popup window the 'Start a Conversation' button. This is for your own sake. I will remove all messages, which contain contact details of buyers, and those, which contain an intent to purchase. Thank you all for understanding.

Hi rosa! Just emailed you about wrong address on purchase made! I am so sorry can you confirm for me the address I emailed to you is the one you will send it to?? Sorry so much for the trouble this never happens to me. If you want to wait for the money to show on your end thats fine but please reply to me about the address change! Thank you

well done Rosa my love!

it seems you are the real deal and making members on our beloved Forum happy..
speaking as someone who has been fighting Vampires (scammers) on here
for the past 4 or so years, me and my team are very pleased with what you are doing.

if you need anything please let me know sweety,
i'm never far away x

Hugs
Dre

Status
Not open for further replies.