• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Proven Duromine 30mg / By iNova Pharmaceuticals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Very nice! And thank you for keeping the forum safe. I am glad I found it and can make people happy and feel safe too. :sun:

Reactions: Art and Dre
Hello Rosa
May I purchase from you?

Art said:
Hello Rosa
May I purchase from you?
Of course! Please check your personal messages :sun:

Thankyou rosa - super fast, cute packaging - no hassles. Will definitely buy again xxxx
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 6.20.33 pm.png

Reactions: Rosa Lee
Thanks for the feedback! :sun:
Very happy to have you as a customer, and a satisfied one! :heart::heart::heart:
Looking forward to new orders from you, and, of course, as promised, you get a 10% discount for the pills for your next order! :cool:

Huge shout out to Rosa!!!⭐️⭐️
Super fast delivery, great communication and authentic product Thank you so much Rosa
You’re a Star

I am so happy that you're pleased with my services! Thank you for the feedback! :heart::heart::heart:
If you decide to come for more, you can do a small trick to lower the total cost of your next order. =)) Just like my first message in this thread and post a photo of the pills you received. :cool:
For this, I'll give you a 10% discount for the pills for your next order. Wish you a great weight loss journey!!!!! :sun:

Rosa! you truly are a star, just like FingersCrossed said!!! Thanks for the fast delivery. Didn't expect that.
great seller

Hey! Thanks for your comment! Glad you enjoyed dealing with me just as much as I enjoyed dealing with you. Successful weight loss! If you can, please post the photo of the pills to get a 10% discount for the pills for your next order. :sun:

Reactions: amalfi
upload_2019-7-16_20-58-33.jpeg

Thank you again Rosa, absolute star ⭐️

Thank you Rosa!! Arrived beautifully packaged. I’m trying to upload photo but getting message file is too large. Beautiful service . Thank you . I will try photo again very soon

Thank you for the feedback! :sun:
I am very happy that you liked my services! :heart:

PS. You need to resize the photo.

Reactions: Art
Thank you for the feedback and the photo!!! Success on your weight loss campaign! :sun:

Hi Rosa, bought from you before. do you still deliver?

Ashleigh7441 said:
Hi Rosa, bought from you before. do you still deliver?
Reverie said:
Hi Rosa. Do you have any in stock?
Hello! I sure do! Please write me in the personal messages about the details of your order :sun::sun::sun:

Reactions: Dre
Rosa Lee said:
Hello! I sure do! Please write me in the personal messages about the details of your order :sun::sun::sun:
hello my love!

great to see you are still doing well,
our beloved forum still has it's magic, as long as people like you are around
helping our members out where they can..

oh and if you have any problems with Aust customs let me know,
i will see what i can do to help x

Hugs
Dre

Thank you Dre! It's very nice of you to offer your help and thank you for the wonderful words! :sun:
I am happy that I can help at least some people. And I love seeing my customers happy! :heart:
A great week to you! ;)

Reactions: Dre
Rosa, hi! Everything arrived as promised. Thanks for the gifts and for the discount! Placing another photo to get the discount for another pack. It does work like this, right?
PS. sorry for the nails and hands. you know what a hard day of house chores can do to your hands ))):
for rosa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.