Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Sibutramine?

J

Jessie Blake

Standard Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone. I have been on Duromine for about 6 months now and feel the effects wearing off a bit. Was recommended to try Sibutramine but I am a bit scared. Have any of you used it before and what was the effects? I did like everyone else and "Google"and the brand name seems to be Reductil.
Admin: if not allowed because this is a Duromine forum I apologize and please remove.

C

cindysolis

Standard Member
Nov 13, 2016
Hi I have tried sibutramine before but not reductil i used the pills yeduc .. I lost 30 pounds in one month my only side effect was dry mouth and not feeling hungry but I heard they are discontinued because they are considered dangerous to use

S

Sarah Leibbrandt

Standard Member
Apr 22, 2018
Sibutramine was banned in 2010. FDA withdrew its approval due to cardiac events being caused by the medication.

Reactions: April
G

Gerisel

Standard Member
May 5, 2018
Sibutramine is dangerous. I would go with something natural

Reactions: April
April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Hello everyone. I have been on Duromine for about 6 months now and feel the effects wearing off a bit. Was recommended to try Sibutramine but I am a bit scared. Have any of you used it before and what was the effects? I did like everyone else and "Google"and the brand name seems to be Reductil.
Admin: if not allowed because this is a Duromine forum I apologize and please remove.

It's ok to ask about other diet pills, no problem. I will just move the topic to the category about diet pills. As for Sibutramine... uses above told you everything you need to know - withdrawn because of high risks for cardiovascular side effects.

Did you manage to lose weight on Duromine?

13gunhey498

Standard Member
Mar 30, 2017
Very aware - was taking it for a while until it was no longer available, these diet pills really work - I am not 'at risk' so to speak and I am aware of the health issues and precautions (I work at Health Canada in the drug approval area!).