Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Victoria

Kristabell86 said:
Help! Looking for a doctor to prescribe dur in Victoria Australia.
Did you end up finding one? Also looking

Creamy said:
I wish! Unfortunately Hobart lol
Hey which doc in Hobart did you go to? I’ve been trying to find someone for ages! x

Papillon said:
Can you please message me with information?
Dear Pappilon,

To contact teh sellers directly you need to be a Premium Member.
Premium membership allows you to have unlimited access to all forum features, including personal messages, and so on.

Should you have any questions, I'm always happy to help you!;)

Mumma93 said:
So I'm 23, a mum of 3 and 40kgs over weight. I've been struggling with weightless for 6 years since I had my son.
I'm trying to get the courage and convince myself to go to the doctors, I'm just worried they are only going to suggest diet and exercise wich I have been doing on and off for the past couple of years.
I get disheartened easily, I really think I need a kick start to shift this weight. Just wondering if you got duromine easily or if you had to go to a million different doctors. I live in rural Vic so there aren't alot of
Mumma93 said:
So I'm 23, a mum of 3 and 40kgs over weight. I've been struggling with weightless for 6 years since I had my son.
I'm trying to get the courage and convince myself to go to the doctors, I'm just worried they are only going to suggest diet and exercise wich I have been doing on and off for the past couple of years.
I get disheartened easily, I really think I need a kick start to shift this weight. Just wondering if you got duromine easily or if you had to go to a million different doctors. I live in rural Vic so there aren't alot of doctors to choose from.
Hi Mumma!

I live in South Australia and I've never had a problem getting a script!
(This is my 2nd time on duromine)

Is it possible for you to travel into a close by town to see a doctor? It would be beneficial to do so as if you are able to fill your script at Chemist Warehouse its $90 AUD