• ☝️Pass a short test for FREE to learn your BMI, how many calories to consume per day to lose or maintain your weight, and how much you can lose by following a proper and balanced diet for two weeks. 📉

Doctors Who Prescribe Duromine in Melbourne

April

April

Staff member
Staff member
Jan 13, 2017
Are you looking for a doctor in Melbourne? Post your query and find a recommendation here.

April said:
Are you looking for a doctor in Melbourne? Post your query and find a recommendation here.
I live in Malvern and need to get a script for duromine. I am actively trying to lose weight after our lockdown and I muring my leg and then breaking a couple of ribs. I am going to Sydney on May 7th and have to lose weight but cannot exercise because have injured my leg again.

I am looking for Doctors in geelong that prescribes Duromine 40 mg with no drama thanks Shelley

April said:
Hi, Yes. Anyone in inner north Melbourne can recommend a dr in this part of the city? I've tried 5 and get the 'exercise and portion control' advice. I gotta get a kick-start on getting my BMI outta the danger zone. Online script okay too.