• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Crazyme said:
You don't have to eat a lot just more regularly. Maybe a piece of toast, or some egg whites, a smoothie, fruit, dry crackers, some nuts etc. Eating regularly helps to keep your metabolism working all day so it will burn fat on its own. When I had gestational diabetes, they also told us that eating carbs is necessary. Without it your body over compensates. So small amounts, around 20g per serve, can help great too.
Would having extra peice of fruit with breakfast and lunch help?

Meganvdm said:
I have been on Duromine 30mg. I have started last week(12th of Jan). I have weighed myself a week after which was the 18th. I have lost 2.2kg. I have weigh myself this morning and I am still the same. I am drinking 3l water everyday and try to eat healthier. I exercise 3 times a week(bootcamp).I am also on Metformin 850mg because I am insulin resistance. Is there a reason why I did not drop any kg this week? I have also measured myself so will see next week if it had dropped. Can u please give me advice as I am getting very depressed about it and obsessed.
Hi meganvdm,

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

The weight loss results greatly depend on your SW.:idea: The more you weigh, the more kilograms you usually lose during the first week. There are people, whose body weight is about 70 kilograms, and they can hardly lose more than 3-5 kg during the first month on Duromine. :no_mouth:
Sometimes you can almost stop eating on Duromine, and your body gets into starving & saving mode. This is why it's super important to eat regularly, more often but smaller amounts of food. Good luck on your weight loss journey! :heart:

Reactions: SlimStephen
Tracey2 said:
Would having extra peice of fruit with breakfast and lunch help?
You still need some form of balanced diet. So some veggie snacks maybe rather than all fruit at least. You don't want to lose the nutrients you need by not eating balanced.

Crazyme said:
You still need some form of balanced diet. So some veggie snacks maybe rather than all fruit at least. You don't want to lose the nutrients you need by not eating balanced.
Would biscutes with cheese and tomato be ok?

Tracey2 said:
Would biscutes with cheese and tomato be ok?
It is better than just fruit

Tracey2 said:
I've been on Duromine for 5 days now with 0 weight loss :( I have been having an apple for breakfast an apple for lunch and a piece of meet with Salad and veg for dinner and drinking lots of water and doing a 30 min power walk..... Why haven't I lost anything? I'm seeing so many success exciting stories of people losing big numbers. I am getting disappointed :confounded:
You are definitely not eating enough to lose weight, Im eating between 1000 to 1200 calories a day and have lost 8kgs in 19 days without doing any excercise. Bump up your food intake (good foods of course) and you should see results :)

Reactions: Tracey2
8irdy said:
You are definitely not eating enough to lose weight, Im eating between 1000 to 1200 calories a day and have lost 8kgs in 19 days without doing any excercise. Bump up your food intake (good foods of course) and you should see results :)
What kind of foods are you eating ? Is what im currently eating ok ?

Tracey2 said:
What kind of foods are you eating ? Is what im currently eating ok ?
maybe download MyFitnessPal! I swear by it. And it will tell you how many calories you have to eat to lose weight. Free app and very easy to use. That's the app I use and it's amazing, you put in your weight and goal weight and it will tell you how many calories to eat in order for you to lose weight :)

Reactions: Tracey2
8irdy said:
maybe download MyFitnessPal! I swear by it. And it will tell you how many calories you have to eat to lose weight. Free app and very easy to use. That's the app I use and it's amazing, you put in your weight and goal weight and it will tell you how many calories to eat in order for you to lose weight :)
:)

Tracey2 said:
I started middle of last month so I am on day 20 today and last I checked (2 days ago) I was 8kgs down, 3kgs a week I am losing sticking with my calories that it aloud, I haven't been exercising but I will start now as I have lost 12 cms off my belly and my mum tum is starting to jiggle now that it's not rounded out with fat

Plus once off duromine that diet is definitely not sustainanble and the weight will be all back plus more. Duromine is to really train you to choose the right foods and have smaller portions :)

Is this not enough ? This is what i have been eating for the week every day. 1600 is a bit to much in my opinion. You could even still have a little more.. nothing over 1200-1300 a day

Tracey2 said:
Is this not enough ? This is what i have been eating for the week every day. 1600 is a bit to much in my opinion. You could even still have a little more.. nothing over 1200-1300 a day
Yes thats a good amount, but not sure why they say 1600?? I put that I wanted to lose 20kgs in 5 months so it gave me 1200 cal to eat. I think it went up because i am more active. Im a chef at a daycare centre and cook for 120 kids each day im constantly never still :)

Ahhh that would make sense! I wrote low activity lol so they no I wont burn my food off :joy::joy::joy:

Someone help I have been calorie counting and have gained weight

Reactions: SlimStephen
Beautyfly said:
Someone help I have been calorie counting and have gained weight
im doing 1200 a day.. did your doctor tell you what cal intake you should have?

Sonik said:
im doing 1200 a day.. did your doctor tell you what cal intake you should have?
No he didn't but app added my lost calories in exercise back on and told me to eat more my everyday calorie count should be 1353 without exercise

Beautyfly said:
No he didn't but app added my lost calories in exercise back on and told me to eat more my everyday calorie count should be 1353 without exercise
Hi dear, to lose weight you need to create a calorie deficit. So, try to eat less than you spend.
What Duromine dose do you take? Does it help you to suppress hunger?

Some time ago, the Keto diet helped me to lose excessive kilograms. If you never tried it, you can read about the basic rules here:

Last edited:
Beautyfly said:
I track what i eat via the weight watchers app. Im not sure about your app. How long have you been on duro?

April said:
Hi dear, to lose weight you need to create a calorie deficit. So, try to eat less than you spend.
What Duromine dose do you take? Does it help you to suppress hunger?

Some time ago, the Keto diet helped me to lose excessive kilograms. If you never tried it, you can read about the basic rules here:
I'm on 30 mg

Last edited by a moderator: