• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!
Novadia said:
Do you drink water?
Yes I drink 3 plus litres a day I have a very dry mouth from the duromine

Ashleigh7441 said:
Hi, @Shaney! We all are different. Don't compare yourself to other people and continue your diet. Have you lost some kilos?
It’s just so hard to keep finding the motivation when I’m not seeing results i hope I see some different numbers on the scales next week

Tracey2 said:
Wow some of the food you have listed surprise me and would of thought it is on the no good for weight loss list. What portion sizes so you recommend? Do you think a 30 min walk is enough excersise?
Anything everything is ok in moderation.. We can't completely cut every bad thing out our diet.. I have takeaway maybe once a week. I drink maybe 1 can worth of soft drink a week at the very maximum but most of the time it's no soft drink. With bread I have multigrain Instead of white. As white is a lot heavier and multigrain is full of the good stuff.. if you goto bakers delight you can get a hi-fibre low carb bread. It's so nice. I don't eat processed meats they are full of crap. On my rolls or sandwiches, I just have salad.. very minimal mayo if any at all.. As for portion size.. I've halved it.. I use to eat a fair bit of meat and veggies. I have changed from using a full size dinner plate to a smaller plate. In between a dinner plate and a bread plate. I have 1-2 bits of meat and a cup of veggies with half a cut of mashed potato..

@Angelis Does sugar free soft drink count as soft drink? If I have a can of Pepsi max every night is it going to affect weight loss? Or do I have to cut it out completely?

@Tracey2 Exercise wise well that's upto you. I don't exercise at all. Well I do but I don't do any extra then I've been doing for the past year.. For my my exercise consists of cleaning the house and cleaning my mum's. Plus at work I can do anywhere between 7000 steps a day or up and over 18,000 steps a day.. I hit my record last week of 21,274 steps at work alone (8 hours) just shy of 24,000 for that whole day from waking up at 5am to going to bed at 9pm. I slept very well that night. Lol..

BrezColin said:
@Angelis Does sugar free soft drink count as soft drink? If I have a can of Pepsi max every night is it going to affect weight loss? Or do I have to cut it out completely?
I think personally it's just as bad.. it doesn't have any sugar as such but it has refined sugar and also has more caffeine and other stuff added to it to make up for the "no added sugar" If you want a fizzy drink try sparkling water.. it literally had nothing in it but sodium (salt) have a glass a day of that with a slice of lemon or lime or any fruit you like and it gives you that fizzy drink without the bad stuff. To much salt is bad for you but if you have a glass a day it's not going to hurt you.

Angelis said:
I think personally it's just as bad.. it doesn't have any sugar as such but it has refined sugar and also has more caffeine and other stuff added to it to make up for the "no added sugar" If you want a fizzy drink try sparkling water.. it literally had nothing in it but sodium (salt) have a glass a day of that with a slice of lemon or lime or any fruit you like and it gives you that fizzy drink without the bad stuff. To much salt is bad for you but if you have a glass a day it's not going to hurt you.
Oh no I love Pepsi I’d rather lose a toe than lose vanilla Pepsi :confounded: Oh well, thank you so much for your help! I will incorporate this into my evening ‘wind down’ ritual :)

April said:
Duromine works by suppressing your appetite. However, sometimes its effect can be too strong to the extent that people have no appetite at all and can struggle to eat anything all day. You may think that less food = more weight loss, but it's not true here. There is an ideal amount of calories that you should consume to successfully lose weight, and getting that balance right is the key to losing weight with Duromine. If you’re consuming too few calories each day, your body’s reaction is to think that there are lean times ahead, meaning that it will turn your metabolism right down and cling onto any fat that comes its way, which means you are less likely to lose weight.
I see...

@Angelis How many biscutes do you have with cheese as a snack ?

Ann88 said:
Fuck the bread off :laughing:
I agree @Ann88 .. slowly getting there.. gone from having about 6 slices a day to maybe 4 a week.. eventually I'll get to none at all.. just don't want to shock my body and cut things out straight away..

Angelis said:
I agree @Ann88 .. slowly getting there.. gone from having about 6 slices a day to maybe 4 a week.. eventually I'll get to none at all.. just don't want to shock my body and cut things out straight away..
nar you can do it! It's all mental!! Yeah you can feel fucked from not having certain things after you've always had them but just know that the shit feeling won\'t last forever. And it'll be worth it in the long run!

Ann88 said:
nar you can do it! It's all mental!! Yeah you can feel fucked from not having certain things after you've always had them but just know that the shit feeling won\'t last forever. And it'll be worth it in the long run!
So very true..

I have been on Duromine 30mg. I have started last week(12th of Jan). I have weighed myself a week after which was the 18th. I have lost 2.2kg. I have weigh myself this morning and I am still the same. I am drinking 3l water everyday and try to eat healthier. I exercise 3 times a week(bootcamp).I am also on Metformin 850mg because I am insulin resistance. Is there a reason why I did not drop any kg this week? I have also measured myself so will see next week if it had dropped. Can u please give me advice as I am getting very depressed about it and obsessed.

Meganvdm said:
I have been on Duromine 30mg. I have started last week(12th of Jan). I have weighed myself a week after which was the 18th. I have lost 2.2kg. I have weigh myself this morning and I am still the same. I am drinking 3l water everyday and try to eat healthier. I exercise 3 times a week(bootcamp).I am also on Metformin 850mg because I am insulin resistance. Is there a reason why I did not drop any kg this week? I have also measured myself so will see next week if it had dropped. Can u please give me advice as I am getting very depressed about it and obsessed.
Hello, dear @Meganvdm :sun:
We all have different bodies, different metabolism and different results. The most important rule is to create a calorie deficit. Try to consume 1200 calories. Sometimes Duromine starts working after 1-2 weeks. But remember 2.2 kg is still a loss! :grinning:
Continue healthy eating, exercise, drinking water, and create a calorie deficit.
What is your starting weight and how much do you plan to lose?

Hey @Meganvdm, what about eating small portions but 6 times a day, for example? It really helps :blush:

@Tracey2 Your metabolism slows when you don't eat. So eat small meals. And consistently snack but make it healthier options. Make fruit the snack between meals and add some more in there.

Crazyme said:
@Tracey2 Your metabolism slows when you don't eat. So eat small meals. And consistently snack but make it healthier options. Make fruit the snack between meals and add some more in there.
What would you recomend? Is what im currently eating ok ? Wouldn't eating more mean I would have to burn off more ?

Tracey2 said:
What would you recomend? Is what im currently eating ok ? Wouldn't eating more mean I would have to burn off more ?
You don't have to eat a lot just more regularly. Maybe a piece of toast, or some egg whites, a smoothie, fruit, dry crackers, some nuts etc. Eating regularly helps to keep your metabolism working all day so it will burn fat on its own. When I had gestational diabetes, they also told us that eating carbs is necessary. Without it your body over compensates. So small amounts, around 20g per serve, can help great too.