• ☝️A newly developed meal plan for people taking Duromine is available now❗️ With a proper diet, you can lose TWICE as much weight 📉!

Duromine Day 2

Lisa :) said:
Weight - 109 loss of 2.8kg

So not bad but not great...have a very busy work week coming up and am going to get back in the saddle more regularly so hopefully next weeks losses will be better!

good luck in the upcoming week everyone :)

Not bad I think! Remind me please, is it the first week loss?

Lisa :) said:
Yep Kate this is first week loss :)

Hey! Don't give up, my first week loss was 2.1kg!

Hi Lisa!

Congrats on your loss, mine was very similar at 2.2kg..
The weight doesn't have to fly off.. but just come off as it should because that's ones of the way's too keep it off!!

Oh and 8CM off your waist!!! That's fantastic.
You've inspired me to take measurements again tonight to stay on track.

Hello Lisa,

Congratulations on your weight loss. 2.8kg loss is great. Everyone is different and will post different numbers. Be encouraged that you will lose something. All the best.

thanks everyone for your words of support.
Still 2 days til i weigh in for this week but I had a terrible day on Wednesday and my diet was purely liquid :(
We had our great Dane Abby pts suddenly after she got bloat and then within an hour or so my first horse (who was now owned by my good friend) died of a heart attack. So drowning the sorrows was necessary .
I didn't take my duromine on Thursday as I haven't been sleeping well and wanted a good nights rest to recooperate from Wednesday and then Thursday morning when we buried the girls together in eb's paddock at the farm.
I have found that even on my day off i wasn't ravenous as I used to be and so much less will fill me up to the point of feeling bloated and awful. so thats a good thing..
measurements for this week are so far looking promising and my clothes are getting looser :)
I have also found as others have that nobody has yet commented on any weight loss even though I feel like im so much smaller lol I'm waiting for hubby's reaction as he has been away at work the entire time and wont be home until the 5th of Feb which is still another week and a half away and so he should really (hopefully) see the difference.
hope everyone is having a great week and hoping for big losses for you all :)

HI all Just posting my weigh in results from yesterday :laughing: this is end of week two results and a very bad diet week :/ missed 2 duromines as well...

weight - 106.8 loss 2.2kg total loss so far 5kg
Neck - 39 -1 total far 2cm
bust - 119 -2 total so far 6cm
waist - 95 -2 total so far 10cm
hips - 123.5 -1.5 total so far 3.5
thigh - 69 -1.5 total so far 2 cm

total cms lost so far is 23.5cm :) so much prefer measuring than just weighing myself :laughing:
hope everyone has a great week :)

Oh wow haven't been here in ages. Life just became sooo busy.

Just a quick update on my progress this far:

19/11/12 - 126 kg

short term goal: 100 (19 Feb 13)

Long term goal : 80kg

29/01/13 - 110 kg

Total loss to date : 16kg

Total cm to date : 102cm

gone from a size 48 to a size 42 and still going strong.

I have joined a ladies fitness group in the mornings as my days have gotten so much busier, am now working out 4 times a week. I have also started on the Herbalife Protein Shake and the Thermojetics as i am way to busy to plan meals and count calories.

Hope you are all having positive results.

Cheers

R

Hey there.
My name is Melanie and im 20 years of age. My diet and exercise have never bern so great and majority of my family is severely overweight and I started duromine sunday weighing 113.5kg. Its embarrassing to admit but my bmi was 40.77 when I saw the doctor last week. I have been experiencing irregular periods and lack of energy so my doctor decided to put me on the 15mg. First day I jumped straight into gym and forced myself to eat throughout the day in little amounts. Noticed I had much more energy and no other side effects.

Day 2 went to gym at 7am and was there for an hour doing cardio. Still made myself eat and developed a insane headache for 20mins. Later in the arvo a friend wanted to go gym so I joined her for another half hour session. Weighed myself and in 1 day lost 1.5kg so sitting at 112kg.

Hoping I can keep this up. Ive cut out all soft drink and fast food. Cut out bread and going to draw up a meal plan and sign up for some personal training sessions.

I've been a big gal all my life so hoping my motivation will rub off to others around me.
Would love to hear some positive stories and ill keep you up to date.

MEL xo

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_220303.jpg
    IMG_20131104_220303.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,122
Reactions: JennyGordonii
Hi, Melanie!
Welcome, nice picture you have:)
Be careful with cardio - make it moderate but effective. All the rest should be fine! I wish you that.

Reactions: Melaniee
Will do thanks for the advice :)

@Kate I see you saying be careful with cardio. Plz advice why. Sorry im a newbie to forum started Duromine 3days ago.

thabang said:
@Kate I see you saying be careful with cardio. Plz advice why. Sorry im a newbie to forum started Duromine 3days ago.
Hi. You see, most ladies think that the more they do cardio, the better results. But you should listen to your body first of all. If you feel extremely dizzy after 15 minutes of cycling or treadmill, then why would you do it anyway? Cardio are best for warmups and cooling down. 20 minutes is usually a maximum that is allowed for cardio exercise. I know because I used to work out with personal trainer. Plus, if person has a severe obesity, his cardiovascular system is probably weak and he doesn't want to affect it even stronger. I saw how ladies used to do cardio almost fainting...dear God
If you want to lose weight, start with 5-10-15 minutes cardio + strength exercises. It is enough to launch your metabolism and burn fat within the next few hours. Little by little you will come to the results, if you do it regularly.
Good luck!

Reactions: thabang
@Melaniee im the same, ive always been big but im ready to change!

Im only young, weighed 102kg when i first started duromine on the 2nd november,
I was really tired and felt nauseous for the first few days but its getting better (thankgod!) i only eat about once a day, i try to eat a steak every now and then so i keep my iron up, makes me feel way better. Only side effect is dry mouth so i drink sooo much water, no soft drink at all!
I eat really healthy and try to get out a bit when im feeling ok.

Im proud to say, today the 8th november i weighed in at 98.8kg. Im in shock but so happy and motivated to keep going.
My goal is 70kg, still a bit but lets prove everyone we can do it!

Goodluck xxx

Reactions: JennyGordonii
Kizza said:
@Melaniee im the same, ive always been big but im ready to change!

Im only young, weighed 102kg when i first started duromine on the 2nd november,
I was really tired and felt nauseous for the first few days but its getting better (thankgod!) i only eat about once a day, i try to eat a steak every now and then so i keep my iron up, makes me feel way better. Only side effect is dry mouth so i drink sooo much water, no soft drink at all!
I eat really healthy and try to get out a bit when im feeling ok.

Im proud to say, today the 8th november i weighed in at 98.8kg. Im in shock but so happy and motivated to keep going.
My goal is 70kg, still a bit but lets prove everyone we can do it!

Goodluck xxx
Kizza, you should eat more than once per dayo_O
Yes you are losing weight, but that doesn't mean your body should starve. Little portions 3-5 times a day would be perfect. Otherwise your muscle tissue will suffer, and we have it all over the body. Think of it.

Reactions: Belinda
Ladies day 6 and going well tomorrow is weigh in day so will let you know my progress :)

Hi, I'm leftleg, 50 yo bloke currently weighing 127kg. According to most charts I'm about 1 metre short for my weight. I can't get any taller so I'll just have to try and get lighter. I'm going to sound like one of those "the older I get the better I was" guys, but I used to have it all together.

The year I turned 40 I was regularly working out at a gym in the best health I had ever been in. Then over the next four years the arse dropped out of my world. I lost my dream job which was more like a life long calling. My son died. My marriage of 22 years broke up. My dogs were put down. I bought a cheap van and the engine blew the next day. I know, it sounds a bit like a country song.

I turned to food as comfort, but I no longer worked out and the kilos piled on. I have since met a wonderful woman and started rebuilding my life. I have 3 beautiful grandsons, and my youngest daughter is with me every weekend. I am working on a short term contract until February. Even though life is once again worthwhile, it still seems that every stress draws me back to food.

So I started Duromine yesterday on the advice of my GP. I haven't noticed any side effects really except I got a heap of things done around the house. I have just returned from the supermarket with enormous bags full of fruit and vegies. Lets see where this jorney takes me.

Hi Leftleg, welcome aboard and happy journey. :)

Melaniee said:
Ladies day 6 and going well tomorrow is weigh in day so will let you know my progress :)
Fingers crossed for you!

Welcome, leftleg to our big family!;)
You deserve to live a happy life after all that you've come through
So good luck and stay motivated no matter what!