Day One Started Yesterday

JennB

Standard Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi all my name is Jenn and I started yesterday on D30mg after 6 months of gym and strick eating and no luck I am hoping this will help kick start the body back doing what it should.

I had a wierd tingling feeling all day but I can work with that but I had lots of trouble sleeping last night though. Not sure if my dosage is maybe too high! Does this settle down at all or is there anything I can do to help combat this? I have 20kg to lose and don't want to give up after day 1

T

Trudeelala

Hey :) im on my first D30 this morning and so far so good. Took it at 4am and i woke up as per usual prior D30 at 630am :)

Me too have stuck with the same weight since last year :( and no amount of exercise or yoga have helped me (they do toned my body but NO weight loss at all)

Good luck to you *thumbs up* :)

JennB

Standard Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hey :) im on my first D30 this morning and so far so good. Took it at 4am and i woke up as per usual prior D30 at 630am :)

Me too have stuck with the same weight since last year :( and no amount of exercise or yoga have helped me (they do toned my body but NO weight loss at all)

Good luck to you *thumbs up* :)
Good luck to you too

SevenOfNine

Standard Member
Jan 13, 2015
Melbourne
I'm about to start D30mg tomorrow, same issue, tonnes of exercise, careful eating and no luck for me! Here's hoping that changes, heh.

Best of luck to you on your journey! :)

T

Trudeelala

I'm about to start D30mg tomorrow, same issue, tonnes of exercise, careful eating and no luck for me! Here's hoping that changes, heh.

Best of luck to you on your journey! :)
And to you too! :) all the best!

Rachel Fitton

Standard Member
May 22, 2018
Hello ladies...Im on my 3rd day this is my 2nd time round so Im more prepared this time. 1st and 2nd day full of energy but jittery at times...anxious then eurphoric at different times not much sleep either which sucks too. I find drinking tea better than coffee to stop feeling more jittery and I have eucalyptus drops so I dont do that gnawing thing with teeth. When i feel a drop of energy or nausea I found cut up pieces of apple help although not hungry but helps with energy for me. Last night I took some magnesium to help me sleep as it relaxes your muscles etc. I sip water all day not skul big glasses of water in one hit. Thats helped heaps for dry mouth. My mood today is a lot better as in balanced...not all over the shop...lol
SW 100.8
CW 99.7
Goal W 78kilos
I would be wrapped if I can lose 5 kilos a month 15 total...then do rest on my own. Its all mind set for me...Im so determined this time and being sensible with my choices of food etc. Excercise Im not pushing till I feel ready...couple weeks I reckon. Last time I made bad choices with food etc and lost around 7 kilos all up. I realise its a lifestyle change and duro is giving me a leg up to achieve my weight loss journey. Good luck ladies...hope I helped anyone needing support

Reactions: April

Rava

Premium Member
May 14, 2018
Perth
Hi @Rachel Fitton :)

Don't know if you realise but this thread is back from 2015!

Would love to know more about your journey! You should start up a thread in "My Experience with Duromine" so I can follow along :)